Skillshot help

daveuk

with the Skillshot list do i have to have it ticked or just showin to know that i have done it? only reason i im askin is that i have done some but no tick next to them and some of my others do if thats the case i take it i have to get to end of the lvl for it to cont?

ty

Edited by daveuk

Providing that Skillshot has gone green then you don't need to repeat it, the tick just means you've done it at least once at some point in the game :). If it's red then you haven't done it and the padlock means it's not available yet.

right once again ty m8 thats twice this week helped me out have to get u a beer lol

• 1 year later...

Go to the very last mission then bring up the Database and see which Skillshots haven't gone green, make a note of which ones they are then go the Skillshot Guide that's linked to in the Trophy Guide and see how to do them :).

Also, yes you can do them on Very Easy :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Go to the very last mission then bring up the Database and see which Skillshots haven't gone green, make a note of which ones they are then go the Skillshot Guide that's linked to in the Trophy Guide and see how to do them :).

Also, yes you can do them on Very Easy :).

ok done that still dont get what ones i need tho . some have padlocks on them and some just have ? makes is it the pad lock ones i need ? ad the rest have ticks and some dont

The Database has some major issues with stat tracking due to Chapter Select forgetting which ones you have actually done, which is why I recommend going to the final Chapter as then everything will be in order and correctly show as locked or unlocked. This roughly what everything means:

Red: You have unlocked but performed this Skillshot.

Red with Padlock: You haven't unlocked this one yet.

Green: You have performed this Skillshot at least once during the game.

Green with Tick: You have performed this Skillshot and done it shortly after it became available.

You want to focus and the Red ones as those are the ones you haven't done :).

The Database has some major issues with stat tracking due to Chapter Select forgetting which ones you have actually done, which is why I recommend going to the final Chapter as then everything will be in order and correctly show as locked or unlocked. This roughly what everything means:

Red: You have unlocked but performed this Skillshot.

Red with Padlock: You haven't unlocked this one yet.

Green: You have performed this Skillshot at least once during the game.

Green with Tick: You have performed this Skillshot and done it shortly after it became available.

You want to focus and the Red ones as those are the ones you haven't done :).

ok done that now have 131 out of 131 only thing now is no trophy or plat

In that case try the following:

1: Stay signed out of PSN then redo the last couple of Skillshots you needed.

2: Delete your install, now reinstall minus the patch and DLCs then redo a couple of the Skillshots.

3: Delete your install then reinstall minus the patch and DLCs, exit the game back to the XMB and reload the game only this time accept the patch.

4: Doomsday option which is to delete your save and do all the Skillshots again :(.

In that case try the following:

1: Stay signed out of PSN then redo the last couple of Skillshots you needed.

2: Delete your install, now reinstall minus the patch and DLCs then redo a couple of the Skillshots.

3: Delete your install then reinstall minus the patch and DLCs, exit the game back to the XMB and reload the game only this time accept the patch.

4: Doomsday option which is to delete your save and do all the Skillshots again :(.

ty for the help but i have just got the to trophys all i did was went back to a later lvl did to skillshots and now its unlocked them ty again tho

I did all the Skillshots, other than the campaign related ones, in Echo mode. I am at about 126 and half-way through the campaign.

The later Echos open the entire Database and it's then easy to note which ones you have, you need and/or those to acquire during the campaign.

But, you can get up to 123, I believe, without playing the campaign.