One of the most unique shooters out there?

DontBlastME

• 1 month later...

I did enjoy the game too, it was fun, crazy till the end and fast paced. I didn't get the platinum, because I had to give the game back to my friend as he wanted to sell it and I was out of money then. From what I have read on game-related paged PS+ members will get Bulletstorm for free next week, which is awesome as then I will be able to finally finish the multiplayer trophies and get the plat, I gues. I do not know if the plat is still achievable as I didn't think about the game till now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
when it first came out i saw a few videos and thought it was interesting, but i never imagined i would have so much fun playing this, even the MP if you get people who can play is most enjoyable

Same here. Just finished the campaign and now exploring Echoes.. Doubt I would have got around to it if it weren't for ps+. Very pleasantly surprised. :)

• 5 months later...

Got this on retail release and enjoyed the single player. The main reason was the unique style and the need to be more fluid and explorative with the way you killed. (unlike the main stream shooters out at that time)

But the multiplayer killed it off for me, a lot of connection problems and general players found (I didn't know the beauty of the boosting thread then)

But this time around for some reason the players found 90 per cent top draw and breezed through it.

• 4 weeks later...

I also think it's one of the best shooters out there. It just has incredibly satisfying gameplay. In the same way that in a good puzzle game you get inner satisfaction from solving, in this game you get it by using the environment in interesting ways to kill enemies. I think people complained that the SP campaign was too short when it came out, but I'd rather have short, but always good as opposed to long, dull and repetitive.

Wish there was going to be a sequel. Sad to have finished the SP campaign and now have a grind to get the high MP level trophy, hope it doesn't sour my opinion of this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bulletstorm is one of the best shooters ever. Maybe it hasn't deep story and good multiplayer (what a shame, I would love to kick my friends' asses). I'm really sad it sold so bad, because there will be no sequel :( And it had open end, so there could be next part of story. And next part of awesome killing enemies.