XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Bulletstorm

Old 05-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Online data GONE!

I turned on bulletstorm after the wake of the hackers mess! to get back to work on the online trophies for bulletstorm. I was up to level 40 after playing a little yesterday(online was off and on yesterday) then I turn it on this morning, happy to see online is up, then i load up multiplayer and I'm back at level 1 skid mark?? Does anyone know what happened or how sony is planning to fix it. I'm sure its gotta do with the network problems. just wondered what happened or if anyone else had this problem.

This is just an aside rant but this is why developers shouldn't make online trophies where you have to grind or online at all. I HATE online trophies. I don't like having to rely on others to get a trophy. Now I HATE them even more! having online is fun for some people just don't associate trophies with the online portion of the game
gunslinger300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Same thing happened to me.... I logged in one day and I was down to lvl 1. Is there a way to get my data back or do I just have to start over???
Zoogy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

didn't happened to me. I still have 184 team challenges and have 1.5 million xp towards my level 65 trophy. Sadly there's nothing you can do to get your data back for bulletstorm since it saves automatic and are no save files you can back up. You try restarting the game?
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah I have started over.. but Some games I will get an error message and get kicked off, but not off of PSN... Then all of the progress I made is gone.. Do you know what is causing that??
Zoogy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoogy83 View Post
Yeah I have started over.. but Some games I will get an error message and get kicked off, but not off of PSN... Then all of the progress I made is gone.. Do you know what is causing that??
One word "EA" they could run reliable servers if they tried, every game they've ever made has had terrible servers. Bulletstorm is particularly bad server wise and has been since day one.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

I can't remember exacly what I have done when I found this problems.
I think I was just restart my game and reconnect to multiplayer, my actual progress is back.
VOOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yea, like VOOT said. That happened to me and I just backed out to the main screen and went back to multiplayer and it loaded my correct lvl and info. It only happened to me once. I'm glad it fixed itself! I was like lvl 50 at the time. I'm still trying to get that freakin' 50k Anarchy trophy though

Last 5 : Syndicate, Dante's Inferno, Bioshock Infinite, Venetica, & Zombie Driver HD.
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Remember Me, X-Com, Deus Ex, Hatsune Miku Diva F (Vita), Borderlands 2, Spirit of Destiny & others...Backlog is so out of hand!
maiku1 is offline   Reply With Quote