Online data GONE!

gunslinger300

I turned on bulletstorm after the wake of the hackers mess! to get back to work on the online trophies for bulletstorm. I was up to level 40 after playing a little yesterday(online was off and on yesterday) then I turn it on this morning, happy to see online is up, then i load up multiplayer and I'm back at level 1 skid mark?? Does anyone know what happened or how sony is planning to fix it. I'm sure its gotta do with the network problems. just wondered what happened or if anyone else had this problem.

This is just an aside rant but this is why developers shouldn't make online trophies where you have to grind or online at all. I HATE online trophies. I don't like having to rely on others to get a trophy. Now I HATE them even more! having online is fun for some people just don't associate trophies with the online portion of the game

• 4 weeks later...

didn't happened to me. I still have 184 team challenges and have 1.5 million xp towards my level 65 trophy. Sadly there's nothing you can do to get your data back for bulletstorm since it saves automatic and are no save files you can back up. You try restarting the game?

Yeah I have started over.. but Some games I will get an error message and get kicked off, but not off of PSN... Then all of the progress I made is gone.. Do you know what is causing that??

One word "EA" they could run reliable servers if they tried, every game they've ever made has had terrible servers. Bulletstorm is particularly bad server wise and has been since day one.