ummmmm. glitch?

Memphis88

Is anyone else but me having EXTREME problems with this game with the move? every time i move the move controller it says its out of the view of the eye, even though i have it on wide view and im standing 6 feet back from the camera. what a dissapointment....

Did you calibrate it after starting the game? I had that problem at first until I remembered to do that and it fixed the problem (Just hit select on the side and it will bring up the calibrate part). If it's not that, then it might be the lighting in the room. Those are the only 2 things I can think of that might be causing it...

• 7 months later...

There is also a glitch with the red avalanche ball (the one with a 40 hook rating I think) whenever you throw the ball it goes through the ceiling. one game it even caused the computer to throw its ball through the ceiling also and it wasnt even the red avalanche!

• 3 years later...
Is anyone else but me having EXTREME problems with this game with the move? every time i move the move controller it says its out of the view of the eye, even though i have it on wide view and im standing 6 feet back from the camera. what a dissapointment....

yup had this problem and to fix this issue i threw the game out the window