Any thoughts on the game?

Crazy-TrainZ28

I picked it up, more so due to wanting a bowling game for the PS Move, it's fun. But the motion controllers took a little time to figure out, and to me it seems alot like "High Velocity Bowling" except of mostly being offline trophies and Career mode. But once i got a hang of it, it's fun. If you like bowling that is.

• 1 month later...
I picked it up, more so due to wanting a bowling game for the PS Move, it's fun. But the motion controllers took a little time to figure out, and to me it seems alot like "High Velocity Bowling" except of mostly being offline trophies and Career mode. But once i got a hang of it, it's fun. If you like bowling that is.

Yes, this reminded me of HVB as well. Very easy once you learn the oil patterns & different ball & spin configurations. I must have bowled 30 or more 300 games on my way to 100%.

Indeed the motion controls take a little getting used to. But once i had it figured out it's a lot of fun to play this game.

• 2 months later...

Brunswick bowling is a terrible game. I tried hard to like this game, but the move controls are crap. I was able to get my best scores laying on the couch and flicking my wrist like the wii with the move controller, but when I tried to "bowl for real" it was terribly inconsistent. Also brunswick is boring and doesn't allow you to play your own music from the hard drive.

I sold brunswick and bought High Velocity Bowling instead. HVB is so much better, i can't even believe it. save yourself time and money and get HVB instead.