Level Sea of Black Tears! Help Please!

Devil_Max

Hi People!

Im stuck on the level Sea of Black Tears in Brutal Dificult.

I try very strategy's but dont work i lose again.

I need all Bound Serpents to more easy Battle's?

I have all solos and have Chain Lightning Axe and Lightning Guitar.

Anyone can help me in this battle please?

Thanks and Cya Dudes. :)

• 5 months later...

When I did this level, I cheated. I hate to say it but I did.

Before you break down the two towers the mass of her forces are kept behind a barrier. So I build up my forces on my side of the fence and placed them on the bridge and kept them full of guys so that the small groups she sent wouldnt get to my towers.

During this time I flew over to her side, summoned the Deuce and kept hitting her bigger enemies until they all were dead, except Ophs obviously. As soon as I took out the tree and the hot air balloon guy I then took out the towers on her side. (she wont rebuild them until you break the barrier).

edit: Your Deuce will be broken several times in this process, luckily you can resummon with no harm to it shortly afterward.

Then I let some of my guys die off so I could spawn the Rockcrusher and take out the towers. Get the rock crusher close but not too close because the range on the towers is ALMOST as long as the range on the rock crusher.

Take out the towers, take out the remaining forces, take out the stage. Easy peasy.

The final fight with Doviculus is actually much easier than this battle.

Edited by archangel59

I did something similar, except I used the Deuce and the Solo where you summon the blimp to crash into the stage - good times!!!

I took out one Tower with the Rock Crusher so its easier to fly around them (the enemy only does their big swarm after taking out both towers), then left the rest of my troops a little back from the bridge to play defense.

Kept it up with the Deuce/Blimp until I could kill everything, even the stage. It takes quite a while because the blimp solo takes a while to recharge.

The AI cheats big time - you'll see the vehicles by the stage respawn right after killing them a few times. You can take out her fan booths, but she still respawns enemies.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just took all the 4 geyser on our side of the bridge. Rallyed a big force on our tip of the bridge. Made rock crushers after rockcrusher double teamed with it and damaged both towers and stages little by little. Ignore all units and just focus down the towers/stage with ure crusher. As I got further in the game i rallied the big defensive army closer to the middle/her side instead so they could help "defend the crusher".

Didnt have any problems with this level at all o.O

Edited by ArcyGabriel

I have this platinum and have done this stage 4 times "for several accounts" and my strategy is somehow similar to ArcyGabriel. First, fight the first few waves of enemies then save fans, play the Flag Solo when the battlefield is clear and take the flag to one of the eye-tower so your units will automatically go to that spot and attack it. As soon as you can, summon the Rock Crusher, then, ride it to attack the other tower with the powerful sword combo. This way you'll take both towers at the same time, so as long as you're fast using the Deuce to crash the eyes, you don't have to bother for the enemies that attacking your stage because you'll end the battle before they do. Just note that when you do take both of the towers, a short cinematic will appear, but this is not the end of it .. be fast and jump with the deuce to the middle eye to fight your final fight; Don't worry, it's one-on-one :D

I just love this game, love heavy metal, love Jack Black .

Edited by Jaber

• 1 month later...

Ok.. after a few tries more like 10.. lol of me just getting pwned by her.. I thought i'd try a cheap strategy..

1. Get all 5 geysers controlled

2. Put Recall Flag at the bridge

3. Upgrade stage to get the Rockcrusher

4. Summon a bunch of Gun ladies, healers, and the rockcrusher to go to bridge

5. Fly over to her stage area yourself and summon the Deuce

6. Work away at taking down her stage defense (Theres a small group and didnt respawn when i was doing this)

7. after all the troops are dead by her stage theres no more troops on the map except for a few that spawn from the towers or something (a few Reapers and gravedigger lol

8. use the Call of the Wild solo to get 2 beasts and command them to attack her stage..

9. After a few minutes laugh at her on her knees cuz u destroyed her with 2 beasts and a big deuce :p lmao

Sorry if the names are incorrect (most of them are... lol) I just wanted to throw this out there cuz i searched for guides and their all use the rock crusher to destroy the towers and then atk her stage which u dont have to :p lol