corrupted game save.

craigdck

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man am i pissed i only needed one more ironhead proof and i would have had 100%.....AAAAAHHHHH no way am i playing this heap o crap again, i was finishing up hunter missions and got my axe....than i ran the stupid pig into the black water i chose save and quit....next time i went to load my game bam said files were unloadable....WTF....I now hate this game....I needed to do the mp trophies but had only 1 single player trophy left....goddam I am sending this pile back to gamefly.This game got to many bugs 4 me...From what i hear im not missing too much with the mp anyway...Hopefully they fix this shit for future players...I dont own any dlc either..lol

I'm only missing the trophy to beat the campaign on brutal and i'm like 3 chapters away, today i played for 3 hours straight and i am praying for tomorrow when i continue the game it doesnt get stuck again.

How can this crap be so bugged?

First i was boosting the 50 wins and my PSN crashed, had 13 wins......Bam!

Reset to 3 wins....

Then i had beaten the game on normal , only missing 7 serpents...Bam!

Corrupted save game.....luckily i could reload the chapter before the final battle... Beat the game ... again.... and equipped occulus of the lost onto the deuce

Got all the collectibles i was missing in no time.

i only had a few more serpents left when this happened. it ruined my entire day. but at least i was able to start again on brutal without feeling like time was PURPOSELY wasted. now im on the very last battle and oh man this is hard. he just spits out guys like its nothing. oh well, silver trophy when i finally do. i hope i dont play again and the second save is corrupted too.

FFFFUUUUU-

Greetings all.

This happened to me too. I was on the last mission on Brutal diff.

I've been looking into this and of course, it only seems to affect the PS3 version.

It's definately caused by the DLC being installed.

Double Fine is saying the problem is with my PS3 of course. Get over there and let these idiots know that there is a bug in the PS3 version of BL.

Double Fine? - Action Forums

I am still too pissed to be bothered starting over again. I will eventually, but i am worried about it happening again. Have they figured out the problem yet, or even acknowledged that there is a problem? If i got to Doviculus and it happened again.....well i wont even think about what may happen:guns:

I am still too pissed to be bothered starting over again. I will eventually, but i am worried about it happening again. Have they figured out the problem yet, or even acknowledged that there is a problem? If i got to Doviculus and it happened again.....well i wont even think about what may happen:guns:

It happened to me after beating the game on brutal. I was cleaning up and all i had left was 1 ironhead art thing to unlock...This game has problems imo i got stuck behind shit all the time and couldnt get off it without loading from last checkpoint...when i went through the second time i did it on easy and ran through on easy getting collectibles(alot easier the 2nd time)i think it only took like 12 hours...I didnt quit or shut off my ps3 til i had 100% than i boosted all the online crap.NOW that was a pain..