Brütal Legend - Road Map

Labartu

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred one for this game so this has been closed, is not maintained and as a result it may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below to the preferred guide.

*Direct link to the stickied guide*

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)

-Offline: 47 (36(B), 9(S), 1(G))

-Online: 4 (2(B), 1(S), 1(G))

-Approximate amount of time to: 30-40 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 1, Metal God

-Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheats

-Online Pass required? No

Introduction

Brütal Legend is a mixture of an action-RPG and Real Time Strategy Game. If you're good with those genres you will have no problems even with the highest difficulty setting (Brütal), which is available from the start and will net you all the other difficulty trophies. Most of the trophies in Brütal Legend are story related trophies or trophies connected to collectibles/side missions. Technically none of the trophies are missable as you can free roam after story completion but there is a really nasty bug with the Metal God trophy that causes Save File corruption, see Conceptfly's Anti-Corruption Road Map for more details.

Step 1: Brütal Playthrough and Metal God

Because of the problems with Metal God I strongly recommend you follow Conceptfly's Anti-Corruption Road Map. Metal God requires you to achieve 100% on Brütal Legends stats screen, which means you have to finish all the side missions, get all the collectibles, Ironhead Concept Arts and Motorforge upgrades.

I also recommend you purchase the Chain Lightning axe treatment, as well as the Lightning Strings for Clementine. Also you may find it useful to get most of the solos (just look at the collectibles map in the trophy guide to see their locations), especially the "Facemelter", "Call of the Wild", and "Rockblock" solos can help you with the stage battles in story mode. If you’re stuck on one of those, there are strategies for every stage battle on Brütal difficulty in the trophy guide (link to trophy guide: CLICKY)

Step 2: Multiplayer Modes (A.I Matches, Custom Matches and Matchmaking)

You should start off by winning A.I Matches to achieve Armchair General, Practice Bloody Practice and Iron Fist. After you have achieved those, continue with custom matches to get the trophies that require you to kill/hit a certain amount of enemies with a units double team ability and double team with all of each sides units (Master of the Flame, Master of the Tear and Master of the Blood). The Ranked trophies (Six Degrees of Schafer, Victör, Subjügator and Cönquerer) and the ones for killing X number of units with a specific unit are best boosted s the servers are dead, see the Boosting thread here to find people willing to help: CLICKY

By now the only trophy you're missing should be Sellout. The quickest way to achieve this is to start a custom match against no one on the Feeding Grounds. Take a look at the trophy guide for further explanation.

NOTE: It seems that it's much easier to find people when using the Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC maps online, so you should do that for the 50 wins Trophy if you have purchased the DLC.

Step 3: Clean Up

Congratulations, you completed the story mode and are now able to free roam the world of Brütal Legend. You should have gotten the I've never touched an axe before and Some Demon Flesh on your Bumper trophies whilst doing all side missions. If not don't worry, just drive around until you find some hostile enemies (most animals don't count) and kill them the way you need to. To finish up this step you should now work on Boar Bather, Quill Tosser, Coolest Thing Ever and Silence, groundwalker!

Congratulations, you have now achieved the Rock-God (P) of Brütal Legend, Jack Black would be proud of you!

Revisions made by Terminator on 20/01/2013.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

• 2 months later...
Glad to see it finally stickied! good job once again bro :)

Ah, thank you once again then, right? :D No, seriously, thanks alot. :)

I thought it wasn't accepted as it was buried so deep in the forum already, so it really came as a surprise when Mendel messaged me about it. *g*

And, hooray for the sticky! :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
So... how can I access the map? Sorry for the newb question, I'm new here...:whistle:

Just press the "Trophy Guide" button and then press the Road Map button/Bar when in the main guide on the main site ;).

Back on topic:

I'm going to be using this shortly as I've just got this :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info :).

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The Guide Team appreciates the effort but a new combined Road Map and Guide has been chosen as our official one for this game so please carry on all relevant conversations over there :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bruetal-legend/311223-bruetal-legend-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

*Road Map Closed*