So yeah, just got screwed out of the Hunting Trophy...

vp1940

• 2 years later...

To quote the trophy guide:

After you kill those HE WILL NO LONGER BE SHOWN ON THE MAP. He is back where you got your first hunting mission. Several people have thought that this trophy was glitched but it isn't. Just return to where you started and you will be rewarded with a new Axe and a new trophy :)

• 3 weeks later...

guys, I'm trying to ride the trophy all the animals ...

then I have ridden:

That species of ibex

the boar Motor

that sort of beast that then kill with curly ... (only evoking But if stordisco I can not stand on it ...)

the panther laser

The spirited white horse

the ghigliottinatone (only evoking However, if stordisco I can not stand on it ...)

the mammoth (only evoking But if stordisco I can not stand on it ...)

the fire-breathing beast ridden by women, who then is my ally

I have seen no other animals around the game ... it off???

To quote the guide :):

This requires you to ride a Raptor Elk, a Tollusk, a Razorfire Boar, Laser Panther, Reaper Steed, Guillatar (big wooden guy), and a Hextadon. Just zap them with your guitar a few times to stun them, then press Triangle to mount them. Do this for all the enemies listed above and the trophy is yours.

NOTE: there have been rumors that beasts ridden that were summoned by "Call of the Wild" do not count, they must be wild.

This trophy is not glitched, if it hasn't popped then you're missing an animal somewhere :). I thought this trophy had glitched but all I had to do was re-ride a few animals and it popped once I'd ridden the one I'd missed.

To quote the guide :):

This trophy is not glitched, if it hasn't popped then you're missing an animal somewhere :). I thought this trophy had glitched but all I had to do was re-ride a few animals and it popped once I'd ridden the one I'd missed.

the tollusco dies but does not calvalcare, I put the guitar base, the weaker

If anything dies then it means you're over zapping it with your guitar. You only have to zap something a handful of times depending on what it is e.g a Razor Boar only has to be zapped 2-3 times whereas a Hexadon has to be zapped upwards of 5-6 times before it can be ridden.

thank you... take: Fischio:

• 2 weeks later...