XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Brütal Legend

Old 10-21-2009, 06:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Stuck on Ophellia on Dry Ice, Wet Graves on Brütal

I've been trying this for about half a day and I can't seem to beat her. Just when it seems like I'm about to take her out, her Horsemen begin to overpower me. And it take a long time to destroy some of her minions, even before my gang gets wiped out. So how do I beat her? I have all the Solo's and can get any weapon I need (up to the point I am). Someone please help.

x11
fred0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

use the solo's for her first minions, build up your army and take all fans, then built more army and kill her stage Oo'

as long as you have all those fan towers, it shouldn't be to hard a problem, and you can kill most of her first troops trying to take those with the facemelter solo....
Old 10-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingeh View Post
use the solo's for her first minions, build up your army and take all fans, then built more army and kill her stage Oo'

as long as you have all those fan towers, it shouldn't be to hard a problem, and you can kill most of her first troops trying to take those with the facemelter solo....
Exactly what he said. If you already have a well built army then don't worry about your towers so much. just rush the stage. More often then not they will all come back to defend it. And when you're attacking the stage play solo's like "Bring it on home" "(The light one, What is it like light of dawn?)" "Facemelter" "Call of the wild" and "Rock block" Then get in there and kick ass yourself. Don't forget to call in reinforcements though if you need them. And don't wait to terribly long to attack her stage, the more time you give her the stronger her army gets.

Determination- Trying to get the same BRONZE trophy for 3 days to unlock the platinum. © Websters dictionary 2009

I find it amusing that they can make cars that park themselves but wal-mart is still having trouble with doors that open themselves.

x6
2kBlueGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to IrwinSpecial

i used same tactics as i did on lyonheart build your army capture the one on the right, then sit there to build again and get the fire barons and general vehicles. After the base take one of the fan towers down cause with 2 of them she cant do nothing and after that attack the stage. I used the tullosk to help also from, the hunters quest

Platinum's
Brutal Legends(After DLC)
Godfather 2
Working on
Modern Warfare 2 87%
Guitar Hero 5 42%
Band Hero 90%
God of War 11%
Uncharted 11%
IrwinSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

If you're stuck, EVERY stage match in the game can be beat by sneaking off with a roadie (Dude with speakers), and blast on the enemy stage yourself. I've managed to do it in every match, on brütal.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
tgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruore View Post
If you're stuck, EVERY stage match in the game can be beat by sneaking off with a roadie (Dude with speakers), and blast on the enemy stage yourself. I've managed to do it in every match, on brütal.
I've tried this several times but either Ophelia or the goddamn riders kill my roadies before I get there.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
This worked for me, I set up a bunch of razor girls and headbangers in front of my base. I jumped on a roadie AT the base then walked over to the enemy base. I walked right passed the riders and other enemies on the bridge to the other stage, they didn't bother me because they had orders. As I was pouncing on the stage, I kept spawning new guys. It worked great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgf View Post
I've tried this several times but either Ophelia or the goddamn riders kill my roadies before I get there.
See above.
emig647 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   Staff - Moderator   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

The Method that worked best for me - Do a FireBaron Rush Tactic, meaning, try to capture as many towers as possible as quick as possible with 1 Headbanger and 2 RazorGirl Units and then wait until you can upgrade your stage once and buy at least 4-5 FireBaron Units, and just send them to the enemys stage directly while playing your RockBlock Solo.
If everything works as it should, the Stage should go down in no longer than 30 seconds, if you notice that your firebarons won't be able to finish the stage, continue building Fire Barons so that you can send out a second wave. After that, every enemy should go down.

Labartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Gotta say this is the only strategy that worked for me! It was like none of the others would damage the stage. Maybe its also cos I suck at this game :P

PoorPaddy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

I did this battle with a zerg strategy.

Only created razor girl and rushed the gysers then the stage.

Made for a quick win.

looking to boost: Modnation Racers, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Command & Conquer 3, Singstar, Red Dead Redemption
craigdck is offline   Reply With Quote