Stuck on Ophellia on Dry Ice, Wet Graves on Brütal

fred0s

I've been trying this for about half a day and I can't seem to beat her. Just when it seems like I'm about to take her out, her Horsemen begin to overpower me. And it take a long time to destroy some of her minions, even before my gang gets wiped out. So how do I beat her? I have all the Solo's and can get any weapon I need (up to the point I am). Someone please help.

use the solo's for her first minions, build up your army and take all fans, then built more army and kill her stage Oo'

as long as you have all those fan towers, it shouldn't be to hard a problem, and you can kill most of her first troops trying to take those with the facemelter solo....

use the solo's for her first minions, build up your army and take all fans, then built more army and kill her stage Oo'

as long as you have all those fan towers, it shouldn't be to hard a problem, and you can kill most of her first troops trying to take those with the facemelter solo....

Exactly what he said. If you already have a well built army then don't worry about your towers so much. just rush the stage. More often then not they will all come back to defend it. And when you're attacking the stage play solo's like "Bring it on home" "(The light one, What is it like light of dawn?)" "Facemelter" "Call of the wild" and "Rock block" Then get in there and kick ass yourself. Don't forget to call in reinforcements though if you need them. And don't wait to terribly long to attack her stage, the more time you give her the stronger her army gets.

• 3 weeks later...

i used same tactics as i did on lyonheart build your army capture the one on the right, then sit there to build again and get the fire barons and general vehicles. After the base take one of the fan towers down cause with 2 of them she cant do nothing and after that attack the stage. I used the tullosk to help also from, the hunters quest

If you're stuck, EVERY stage match in the game can be beat by sneaking off with a roadie (Dude with speakers), and blast on the enemy stage yourself. I've managed to do it in every match, on brütal.

This worked for me, I set up a bunch of razor girls and headbangers in front of my base. I jumped on a roadie AT the base then walked over to the enemy base. I walked right passed the riders and other enemies on the bridge to the other stage, they didn't bother me because they had orders. As I was pouncing on the stage, I kept spawning new guys. It worked great.

I've tried this several times but either Ophelia or the goddamn riders kill my roadies before I get there.

See above.

The Method that worked best for me - Do a FireBaron Rush Tactic, meaning, try to capture as many towers as possible as quick as possible with 1 Headbanger and 2 RazorGirl Units and then wait until you can upgrade your stage once and buy at least 4-5 FireBaron Units, and just send them to the enemys stage directly while playing your RockBlock Solo.

If everything works as it should, the Stage should go down in no longer than 30 seconds, if you notice that your firebarons won't be able to finish the stage, continue building Fire Barons so that you can send out a second wave. After that, every enemy should go down.

• 1 month later...
If you're stuck, EVERY stage match in the game can be beat by sneaking off with a roadie (Dude with speakers), and blast on the enemy stage yourself. I've managed to do it in every match, on brütal.

Gotta say this is the only strategy that worked for me! It was like none of the others would damage the stage. Maybe its also cos I suck at this game :p

THIS!

I found the best tactic to beat this level was to go around and collect a bunch of serpents in order to buff up Eddie's health and give him the ability to heal units around him.

The main goal of this stage battle was to rush the stage and never give Ophelia a chance to build an army. Get Roadies as fast as possible and as soon as you get them stealth in for the win.

I can also confirm that this is the best way. I beat the battle with no collectible solos except for facemelter and trying about 6 or 7 times.

• 1 month later...
The Method that worked best for me - Do a FireBaron Rush Tactic, meaning, try to capture as many towers as possible as quick as possible with 1 Headbanger and 2 RazorGirl Units and then wait until you can upgrade your stage once and buy at least 4-5 FireBaron Units, and just send them to the enemys stage directly while playing your RockBlock Solo.

If everything works as it should, the Stage should go down in no longer than 30 seconds, if you notice that your firebarons won't be able to finish the stage, continue building Fire Barons so that you can send out a second wave. After that, every enemy should go down.

I used this tactic and it worked beautifully. Took the right tower, then moved to the right tower using 1 headbanger and 2 razorgirls. then upgraded my stage and defended the towers until i had enough fans for 3 firebarons. ran the Firebarons to the enemy base and used Battle Cry, Rock Block and Bring it on Home. When the three Firebarons were destroyed, I regrouped back at my base and built 3 more Firebarons then did it all over again. This was the easiest way for me.

Using the Roadie messed me up somehow, but definitely seems like the easiest win.

• 1 month later...

Spawn first 3 units of headbangers and 2 of razor girls. Attack the fan geyser on the right. Spawn thunderhog(send him to geyser also).Go to geyser,play battlecry and facemelter to quickly kill enemy forces.Spawn more 2 units of razor girls. Send them to the geyser where are all of your army.Now attack the stage with all of them.Use battle cry to give mor epower to your army. Should be won in 30/40 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

I did about the same as everyone else said... I spawned a couple razor girl troups and headbangers troups and then flew to the first gyser on the right. Dropped down and played the solo that makes all your troops come to that spot.

I ran flew up farther and cut off the first enemy group with a face melter solo...

Came back and instructed them attack to destroy the gyser... all this while add more troups. Then keep moving the flag farther and farther up while maing more and more troops.

Start adding the firebarons and the large vehicle (the one directly south on your select screen)... those are the troups that got me over the hump.

It worked for me but it is a pretty hard stage. Hope this helps anyone.

• 3 months later...

Is there something I'm missing because I've been stuck on this for hours. Nothing works. Facemelter leaves enemies alive. Oph never dies. Tried taking over a gyser with the Deuce and the attack seemed to have no effect. I can neither get more than 3 gysers nor hold them long enough to build much of an army. Tried the roadie trick and somehow still get attacked while riding.

The idea for the game is good but there is no doubt it is poorly made. And since the online stuff is all but impossible without grinding and boosting I'm not sure if the game is even worth rotting through on brutal.

*Enh nobody is reading this area anymore. I tried it another few times and one worked so whatever. I hope this is almost over with.

Edited by DPsx7

• 1 month later...

I don't seem to be fast enough to use everyone's rush techniques, and the roadie trick never seems to pay off for me. The firehogs don't seem to be the deathdealers that everyone makes them out to be.

I held the right geyser. Built up basic units and took the left geyser (leaving those units there to defend, kept flying back and forth to fight Ophelia). In the meantime I upgraded my stage so I could get Bouncer's which are generally good against whatever. Kept building them and Roadies. Then rushed the stage, targeting her army first, booths second, stage third. Kept building Bouncers and Roadies and sent them to the stage (target the stage or booth, then fly back to the new troops and press right to send them).

Slower method, but it worked. Took a few tries because there seems to be some luck about holding the first geyser - if I didn't get it quick enough for whatever reason, I just reset.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
omg, i just cant win this... ive been trying for 3 days, and nothing.. please, help me, not one strategy helped me..

If it's any consolation, this is one of (if not the) toughest stage battles in the game. I searched for walkthroughs and videos when I did it. But I honestly think I got lucky: one of my attempts Tear just seemed to have a lot of problems holding the left geyser, which slowed them down enough for me to get a lead and take it for good. After that it was just attrition.

If it's any consolation, this is one of (if not the) toughest stage battles in the game. I searched for walkthroughs and videos when I did it. But I honestly think I got lucky: one of my attempts Tear just seemed to have a lot of problems holding the left geyser, which slowed them down enough for me to get a lead and take it for good. After that it was just attrition.

true.. but i beat her, and i beat the second stage on black tears on the 3rd try, but then I saved and quit, and now I have to fight whith her on black tears again, and i cant.. I think it was luck, im starting to quit the game. ( <-- this, because my save BOOOOOM xD )

true.. but i beat her, and i beat the second stage on black tears on the 3rd try, but then I saved and quit, and now I have to fight whith her on black tears again, and i cant.. I think it was luck, im starting to quit the game. ( <-- this, because my save BOOOOOM xD )

Now I'm confused - which Tear battle are you stuck on? Or did your save crap out and you're starting from an earlier chapter (ie used Chapter Select to salvage your save or started over)? I remember 3 stage battles with Tear: 1) in the frozen area - just fending off random waves of Tear, 2) in the mine - proper stage battle, 3) the one with the bridge and the guard towers. I had assumed we were discussing #2. If you're discussing the 3rd one, there's a long but cheap trick to win that one.

And if your save file corrupted, what was your completion percentage when you saved the last time? Just curious - I didn't have save file problems until after I finished the story, but I only had half of the collectibles at that point.

Edited by Stork77

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate this stage!

plus zombies give me the chills

anyway great tips and i hope to get one of them to work

UPDATE: I did it using the roadie sneak attack. now i am at her other stage battle. this one is hard and easy at the same time. i breeze past the geysers and guard towers parts, but once they fall she sends an all out attack, with that tree thing.

any tips? my arm is flattened at that point, and they go straight to my stage, just passing my geysers. what to do?

Edited by Crealkllr

• 4 months later...

Nothing seems to be working for me here. I've tried a Razor Girl rush, a Headbanger rush, a mixed Rush, upgrade n stealth roadies, several different mixes... nothing is working. The game went from simple and tooooo easy to way too difficult. I've died I think 14 times as of now.

EDIT: And 15th time was the charm.

Edited by Azgard12