For my lil bro

mikedacool

Hey, i want to get it for my bro but hes like 9. Do you think its apropite for him? like he plays M but is this too over the top. I read domething about some inaporpite stuff and i did not know if that was true for this game

thanks

mikedacool

From what I've seen and played, there's a bit of blood and stuff, but no worse than your average hack 'n' slash.

I wouldn't call it over the top. Then again, I'm quite dead inside.

From what I've seen and played, there's a bit of blood and stuff, but no worse than your average hack 'n' slash.

I wouldn't call it over the top. Then again, I'm quite dead inside.

Haha i just didnt know cause i read you fight like a vagina and a naked girl or i may haave confused that with dantes inferno

Haha i just didnt know cause i read you fight like a vagina and a naked girl or i may haave confused that with dantes inferno

I don't recall any vagina monsters.

The boss at the end of the demo could be one, at a push, I guess. I just thought it was some fucked up monster.

I had a look around though, and a few feel it's vagina-esque. Up to you really.

then again, do you think your brother will see a vagina monster like you would, or some random flesh beast of teeth like I did?

Well, the profanity can be set to be bleeped out, and the gore can also be turned off, but both can be easily switched back on from the options screen. Also, a major character dies partway through the game, so you'll need to take into account whether or not your brother is mature enough to handle that.

Edited by JumperPrime

In the first cut scene you can choose to have profanity and gore or not, and can easily be changed in the pause menu. It just depends what way you look at it with the monsters. The first one could be seen as a vagina, but only if you try to think of it that way. Also there are some SPOILERS parts in the game where you become a demonic-ish dude of hell and fury, and there is a part where a pretty major character dies. END SPOILER. Also your brother MAY not get some of the humour, but I can't be sure of that.

Hey, i want to get it for my bro but hes like 9. Do you think its apropite for him? like he plays M but is this too over the top. I read domething about some inaporpite stuff and i did not know if that was true for this game

thanks

mikedacool

when a demo says fuck more times than a full M rated game that usually means.....ITS A BADASS GAME