funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

qh2g7UB.png 

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper
Removed signature and updated the thread to current standards.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave this game a 2. There's nothing hard about it at all. You've got the basic complete the story, I played it on brutal my first time around and never got stuck. Find all collectibles, time consuming but there's the internet for those who choose to use it, I did it without which made it much more time consuming. Doing the sidequests which are all much easier than the story. A few random tasks that are pretty simple and can be accomplished in somewhat of a boosting way, I.E. coolest thing ever: use wild natures call solo to summon a hextadon at the bottom of a jump. Then online, which I'm currently undefeated at... Anyone who's big on RTS games shouldn't have any problems. It only took me around 5 games to beat the brutal AI, so there is a learning curve. I'm a huge RTS fan though so those unacustommed to the genre will have more trouble.

This game is totally awesome if you're reading this and don't have it, go buy it.

I would give this game a 6. I've spent some time in it, beaten it on Brütal and it wasn't that hard. The only thing that raised it up are the damn collectibles (they aren't that hard) and the 50 Wins Trophy. These make an awesome game time consuming, but I really like this. I will rate when I recieve my platinum.

I think I gave it a 7.

Some trophies, such as conquerer suck alot and are really hard to get. I also had alot of trouble with ones like Ringleader and Euthanasia type trophies. Those are the only ones that are really "hard" but the rest are time consuming, like metal god having to get 100% and Sellout, having to get 250,000 fans spent.

Most trophies are easy but a few are hard and a few are time consuming. All in all i said a 7

Gave it a 5/10.

The singleplayer is quite easy even on Brutal difficulty, the items aren't a pain in the neck to find either and the all the unit-related trophies can be done with a friend in a couple of custom matches within 30 minutes when he's grouping units together ..so I would have given a 3/10 for the singleplayer-related trophies...

...but the 50 ranked wins are time consuming, difficult to boost and due to the poor online-code, you spend a lot of time waiting. I started quite well with a 9-1 record but since I'm on level 10, I keep losing. :D I'm not that skilled when it comes to MP

so I added a further two points only for the Conqueror-Trophy for the whole game => 5/10

I gave it an 8... Yeah!!! Story mode wasn't that tough... And finding the collectables was time consuming.... But the online was terrible... I had to sit and do them online trophies in one setting, because of the resetting stats:mad:... Half the time, couldn't find a match, depending on what time of the day you were playing... Good game though... I hope for everybody else's sake they come out with some kind of patch...

Gave it a 5/10.

The singleplayer is quite easy even on Brutal difficulty, the items aren't a pain in the neck to find either and the all the unit-related trophies can be done with a friend in a couple of custom matches within 30 minutes when he's grouping units together ..so I would have given a 3/10 for the singleplayer-related trophies...

...but the 50 ranked wins are time consuming, difficult to boost and due to the poor online-code, you spend a lot of time waiting. I started quite well with a 9-1 record but since I'm on level 10, I keep losing. :D I'm not that skilled when it comes to MP

so I added a further two points only for the Conqueror-Trophy for the whole game => 5/10

My thoughts exactly

I've rated it 6.

Single Player is really easy, and it won't give you any real trouble even on Brütal difficulty. With only singleplayer it would have been a 3/10, a 4/10 at it's best.

The real troublemaker is the buggy online - 50 wins don't sound too hard when thinking about boosting, but as Stats reset, connection sucks and so on, I'll add 2-3 points just for the online in difficulty, thus 6/10.

voted a ten because its impossible for me to platinum this game.

online is completely broken; i can rarely connect to a game and if i can it is most of the time unplayably laggy. on top of that my online stats keep resetting which makes it literally impossible to achieve the 50 wins trophy.

second ea game after fifa09 which has an impossible platinum. kind of pisses me off.

i say for the single player campaign 3.5 cause brutal is easy however the last battle can be a pain,for the multiplayer i give a 9 as it has been stated the broken system they have that desperately needs to be fixed but i suffered thru it and got the platinum so i never have to touch it again,THANK THE METAL GODS

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/8/Jaketed.png

Edited by Jaketed