Concept Art

Lord Maim

I'm sitting at 99% of completion and I'm thinking all I have left to do is get the rest of the concept art. Can anyone give a definitive answer as to what causes concept art to unlock? Is it just straight killing, or do you have to kill specific things?

To stave off the question, I have all missions/side missions/collectibles completed already.

How did you find the legends? I know where they are but I have no freaking clue how to let them out.

Edit. Ok yeah..... I got it. I feel like and idiot. I was able to figure out everything in the game but that. wow... lol all it took was an earth shaker.

Edited by 2kBlueGTS

Yes once you get all the concept art and then re-enter the single player game it should unlock.

To get all the concept art, just go to a Custom Match, select the team you want, and make sure there is no AI player. Set the Map to Feeding ground. I usually go around and capture all the fans, and set a flag right in front of the monster on your side of the level. Then to unlock the art just keep creating units and send them to the center where the monster is so he'll kill them. Eventually the art for each unit will unlock when a new unit is created, for low level units it can take quite a few. Just finish the match & check the Extra sections for the one's you're missing. A word of advice sometimes the notice won't show up on screen so just finish the level once in a while to check and see which ones you still need.

To unlock the stage art, just keep upgrading the stage to the top level, and after a few rounds it too should unlock. I've got 100% so I know it works.

Just like he said. except instead of upgrading the stage just double team with the mic for a couple of minutes.

Also just a little heads up I got to 100% before I got all of the concept art. I think you only need to have ironheade concept art.

Edited by 2kBlueGTS

I am stuck at 98%. I have done all secondary missions, and found all serpents, viewpoints and that stuff. I only have 55/83 concept art though, but I have all the Ironheade concept art. Could that be the problem? Maybe I need all the creature concept art or something? Anyone know how that is unlocked?

Edit: According to xbox360achievements, the creature concept art is needed as well to get 100%. I'm missing 4 of them or something, I'll try to get them and see if that gets me to 100%

Edited by Blodappelsin