Finish the game on Brutal difficulty

Jono

Argh!!!

So bloody frustrating.

I've done about 50% of the game and am now stuck on this certain mission, something along the line of get to the ice something. It's a stage battle with a big like boss and it's just about frickin impossible.

I hope more people grab this game soon so I can get some pointers wheb they get to that level.

are you talking about the one where you fight ophelia? try to take the two middle fan gysers (one on each side) as quickly as possible, then move on to your opponents stage. once there take out both of their merch booths then attack the stage. don't forget that you can upgrade your army by pressing triangle at the deploy screen (R1). also use your guitar solo's as much as possible. they are amazing. I used almost every single one in that fight and I had very little trouble. If you don't have a lot of solo's I suggest running around finding them. especially "bring it home" and "Light of dawn". Aslo I commanded the battle from deuce. because of speed AND weapons. hope this helps

Thanks i'll try it again using some of those tactics.

Before I would try and take out the 2 fan things that you were talking about but they would just come and kill me and my troops argh!

I wasnt using any guitar solos though, when's the best time to use them right in the middle of a battle?

In the Strategy guide beside where it says beat the game on brutal difficutly there is a section called notes. In that section it says watch final cutscene, does that mean that you can go through the game then at the end before you finish off the final boss switch it to Brutal difficutly and get the trophy that way?or maybe just do the last level from the chapter select?

Thanks i'll try it again using some of those tactics.

Before I would try and take out the 2 fan things that you were talking about but they would just come and kill me and my troops argh!

I wasnt using any guitar solos though, when's the best time to use them right in the middle of a battle?

Yes. The guitar solo's that attack your enemies only work on enemies within a certain radius. So you have to be close to them.

Are you doing the stage battle with the bridge in the middle that you have to get across?

In the Strategy guide beside where it says beat the game on brutal difficutly there is a section called notes. In that section it says watch final cutscene, does that mean that you can go through the game then at the end before you finish off the final boss switch it to Brutal difficutly and get the trophy that way?or maybe just do the last level from the chapter select?

I'm not sure. I was too scared to try it lol.

I dunno man.

After i've got 8-12 headbangers done I send them to take down the first fan thing on the right, and then after the rest of the headbangers are done I send them there also, but then Ophelia's army is there and destroys the lot of them.

Then as soon as she gets her car ones out it's game over.

ah I see. yeah that one sucks because you have no time to build up your army. Are you fighting them yourself also? You don't have to worry about dying because the fans bring you back.

I think what I did for that battle was ran to the gyser on the right and when the zombie looking guys got there I played "The face melter" and fought them myself while my headbangers took down the leech. But I can't say for sure. If I can I'll try it again and see how to do it.