16/17 Ironheade concept Art

stelmour

Hi guys,

I need your advise for something.....

I have my ps3 powered on for 3 days now, because I am at 99% after defeating the last boss, I have collected everything except Ironheade concept art and I am afraid of saving the game because the "save file corrupt" danger.....

I don't remember what arts I have collected, so my question is, what I should do? I risk to save my game and check in the start menu what art is missing and then praying to not my save file corrupted? Or to go to the bridge to finish the game? Is there any chance the 17th art to unlock when I get to the bridge (finish the game?)...

And if the missing art unlocks with the custom matches, when (and if) I get it, what I should do? Load my game or start a new one?

Please only don't tell me to start again a new game and collect all them again...............

I just finished this very thing last night, so hopefully I can help you out. After beating the game I was at 99% and I needed about 3 or 4 of the concept art unlocks for Ironheade to get the Trophy.

You'll need to go into Multiplayer, choose a Custom Match on Feeding Grounds against no opponents (just don't add any). Once you do that, run around and collect all of the Geysers with some troops. There is one that is already owned by you at the beginning (Merch Booth). There is one to the right, two to the left, and one that needs to be captured near the enemy stage (Merch Booth). You may not need them, depending on which art you need, but just in case, get them early to help build up your fans. The next part is time consuming and costs a lot of fans.

Most likely, the unlock that you need is the one for the stage interaction. Walk up to the stage and hit triangle. Riggs will hop up onto the stage and stand in front of the microphone. As far as I know, you do not have to use any of the abilities of the stage, but since you'll be up there for awhile, you may as well hit all of the buttons. You will need to stay on the stage for 5 minutes, any less will not work (I got impatient and hopped off too early and had to redo it). Once a full 5 minutes has passed, hit triangle again to hop off. If you see the New Concept Art Unlocked message, you're done. If not, read on.

If that wasn't the one that you needed, then what you need to do is to place the spawn/rally flag near the giant tentacle creature in the middle. Once that's there, spawn the troops that you have. They will head to the middle and get killed by the tentacle, allowing you to spawn more.

Basically, you need to spawn X amount of each one to unlock all of the artwork. How many of them varies from troop type to troop type. The Rockcrusher requires many less than the Headbangers do. It's more expensive and you can only spawn one at a time. One person reports it's about 5 or 6 for the Rockcrusher and about 25 for the Headbangers. I have no idea which ones you may or may not need, so you'll have to just trial and error it until the right one works. It's all dependent on what you did during story mode. In other words, if you know that you spawned a lot of _____, then don't bother spawning _____. Spawn the things that you didn't use very often during story mode. Some of the troops require the stage to be upgraded first before you can spawn them, but you probably know that already.

The Roadies are invisible to the tentacle and will not get killed by it, so just keep that in mind. When spawning them, realize they are permanent. You can start with them and then kill the enemy stage if they don't give you what you need, then restart the custom match again. You can then try the others.

Once you do get the last artwork unlocked, either quit the match, or kill the enemy stage quickly, which is pretty easy with no opponents. After you do that, you'll have to hop back into the story by choosing Continue on the main menu. At this point, just hope that the glitch didn't get you. I personally got lucky. I had no idea until after I had finished the main story that there even was a glitch, so I did it totally wrong for avoiding the glitch. I've had no loading issues or save corruption.

I'm not sure if it's necessary to go into the Stats screen from the pause menu, but that's what I did just before the Trophy popped up.

I hope this helps.

I just finished this very thing last night, so hopefully I can help you out. After beating the game I was at 99% and I needed about 3 or 4 of the concept art unlocks for Ironheade to get the Trophy.

You'll need to go into Multiplayer, choose a Custom Match on Feeding Grounds against no opponents (just don't add any). Once you do that, run around and collect all of the Geysers with some troops. There is one that is already owned by you at the beginning (Merch Booth). There is one to the right, two to the left, and one that needs to be captured near the enemy stage (Merch Booth). You may not need them, depending on which art you need, but just in case, get them early to help build up your fans. The next part is time consuming and costs a lot of fans.

Most likely, the unlock that you need is the one for the stage interaction. Walk up to the stage and hit triangle. Riggs will hop up onto the stage and stand in front of the microphone. As far as I know, you do not have to use any of the abilities of the stage, but since you'll be up there for awhile, you may as well hit all of the buttons. You will need to stay on the stage for 5 minutes, any less will not work (I got impatient and hopped off too early and had to redo it). Once a full 5 minutes has passed, hit triangle again to hop off. If you see the New Concept Art Unlocked message, you're done. If not, read on.

If that wasn't the one that you needed, then what you need to do is to place the spawn/rally flag near the giant tentacle creature in the middle. Once that's there, spawn the troops that you have. They will head to the middle and get killed by the tentacle, allowing you to spawn more.

Basically, you need to spawn X amount of each one to unlock all of the artwork. How many of them varies from troop type to troop type. The Rockcrusher requires many less than the Headbangers do. It's more expensive and you can only spawn one at a time. One person reports it's about 5 or 6 for the Rockcrusher and about 25 for the Headbangers. I have no idea which ones you may or may not need, so you'll have to just trial and error it until the right one works. It's all dependent on what you did during story mode. In other words, if you know that you spawned a lot of _____, then don't bother spawning _____. Spawn the things that you didn't use very often during story mode. Some of the troops require the stage to be upgraded first before you can spawn them, but you probably know that already.

The Roadies are invisible to the tentacle and will not get killed by it, so just keep that in mind. When spawning them, realize they are permanent. You can start with them and then kill the enemy stage if they don't give you what you need, then restart the custom match again. You can then try the others.

Once you do get the last artwork unlocked, either quit the match, or kill the enemy stage quickly, which is pretty easy with no opponents. After you do that, you'll have to hop back into the story by choosing Continue on the main menu. At this point, just hope that the glitch didn't get you. I personally got lucky. I had no idea until after I had finished the main story that there even was a glitch, so I did it totally wrong for avoiding the glitch. I've had no loading issues or save corruption.

I'm not sure if it's necessary to go into the Stats screen from the pause menu, but that's what I did just before the Trophy popped up.

I hope this helps.

I got it, I was missing the mega stage art...But I get the glitch....But I discovered (If I was the first) that if you press continue or choose the "Brutal Campaign Complete" chapter you get the glitch....So I choose the previous chapter "Abomination Overdrive" and my game was loaded succefully (97%)....So I had to do the last battle and not to continue from the 78%... :D