• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

9uNRreI.png 

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper
Updated the thread to current standards.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Probably took me about 35 hours...like Terminator, about 25 on the campaign (would have been shorter without having to play glitch-prevention defense up to 77% d'oh!), a few hours on the multiplayer depending on how well the servers are cooperating (I got lucky), and then another several hours grinding out fans spent for the Sellout trophy.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

26-35 seems right. There's a fair bit to do for the plat despite the game's length and there's a bit of a multiplayer grind as well. I should add that I went through each collectible type one at a time, which was probably less efficient than just getting all of them in one area before moving on, but it was just easier to do and less likely to mess me up when trying to keep track. Got pretty tedious near the end, felt like 50h honestly, but still a fun game and the music certainly helped alleviate the tedium of driving back and forth across the continent constantly.