couple of questions

ep82

Hi

Can someone please tell me how to get this serpent?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/ilghap/where.jpg

I am missing 2 and these are the only 2 left. I can see the one of the right easliy but the one of the left seems to bb over the cliff. I cant find it anywhere. (plus it's really dark and the sky never gets light)

Also. Can someone tell if, if I manage to attack the enemy stage on stage battle. say about 25% but I backed off or need to do something else. does the stage gets it's health back?

and just to be clear. there are no trophy for collecting all 24 metals right?

The whole time you're not attacking the enemy stage, the enemy will be spending fans on healing it.

Actually i've never noticed the AI healing its stage in the campaign - even on Brutal difficulty - and many players new to multiplayer don't do so either.

Thanks for the reply. that really helps :)

But all I got to say WTF????

Since I have asked this question. I cannot load the game now.

I have collected all views, metals and only needed 2 more serpents and the last legend. Got to go into the last battle and I have pretty much completed the game with all parts done.

tried many times loading the game but it just stay on the loading screen.

At the end I had to load my back up saved data and now I have 6 view point, 11 serpents, 2 metals missing and a few side missions which needs doing again. ALSO the sea of black tears mission. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Ahhhhhhh poooo

nevermind. I just backtrack a little and now have all serpents, metal and views. Just got to do the side missions again.

Anyone got any hints on the side mission death rack in the sea of black tears area?

can't seem to kill the reaper as he is too fast and he keeps killing all my troops

Thank for reply

I can't seem to pin the marker on him. the cross sometimes stays white even tho I am on the target (not just reapers). by the time I line him up when he stops, he is off again.

I will give it another go

Oh, BTW, Thank you very much for the tip on sea of black tears stage battle. it worked very well and you saved me from pulling my hair out again. tried the normal tatic about 7 times but yours worked first time :applause:

MOTHERF$%KER!!!

Loaded my old save last night. got the remaining items and left 3 side mission and the last 2 fights to do this morning........ it doesn't load again.

Think my version just doesn't like 100% metal or 100% view as both times when I collected these the game doesn't load.

The only thing I can do now is to select chapter to sea of black tears and star all over again.

I check my stats and I have 1/120 serpent, 1 jump and 1 metal rised!!! LOL this game really F%^KS me off

Once I hit 74% (you can go from around there to like 77% probably, as the bug seems to hit at 78%, but it might hit earlier), I copied the save to the cloud storage (PS+) and to a USB thumb drive. Basically, what I did was leave my PS3 on the entire time, while trying to get 100% on that 74% file. I think as long as you try and do everything in one go, you won't have a problem. I think you can get everything except 3 side missions and 1 Legend before beating the game.

I managed to get the 100% now. a pain in the backside but I did it.

I was backing up and copying to my comp every 10 or so serpents. tested the saves by loading it and see how far I could get before it wont load.

I pushed it all the way to 80% and it still loads. by that time I just had all legends, metal, views and about 20 serpents left. as well as 5 side missions. took me about 1.7 hours to get it upto 100%

Well, it doesn't really matter, since you don't actually have to view the fans spent after getting 250k - my trophy popped during a multiplayer match against no one. I know it's mentally better to know how many more fans there are to get, but in the end just checking it doesn't change anything, so carry on :)