WTH I Hate MP Trophies Especially for This Game

bed stuy fly

:mad::mad::mad:

So last night me and Rizz_ tried to boost the conqueror trophy. He was having connection problems while searching. So some random player named Lord_Rapter pops up on my screen. He was helping me boost for the time being. after about 13 wins each he just said he got the trophy and hes done with it and didnt help me get the rest. Me and him were connecting great (as far as searching and matching up for games quick). Grrr this made me so mad. I hate MP trophies in general because its too repetitive imo especially ones for games like this where online is dead and the servers are tapped in the head. So after for about an hour and a half me and rizz only had two matches :(

It took a few hours for me, but the trophies themselves aren't actually that bad. The servers are. I hate how MP trophies make me feel rushed to get them before servers close or become dead. Yeah, it looks like these servers are mostly dead.

Also, with connecting- as you get closer in level, it becomes easier. Other than that it can be spotty at times, but it'll come in strings. Good luck!