is platinum/100% still possible?

RobbyTheReaper

i just bought this on ebay and i was wondering if its still possible to platinum/100%

and i'll be looking for someone to boost this with as i'm new to this game and want it done as fast as possible before servers go down as its a ea game

The platinum is still possible, but trying to get the 50 wins trophy will be pretty difficult, even with a boosting partner.

Beware of the glitch that corrupts your save file! I think I remember someone saying it was randomly caused by the last garage, but all I remember was having to finish the remainder of the game in one sitting.

Here's the thread the above had mentioned:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bruetal-legend/34036-corrupted-game-save.html

The platinum is still possible, but trying to get the 50 wins trophy will be pretty difficult, even with a boosting partner.

That was actually the easy part. I had one boosting partner, and moving maps to a non-common one made us meet up every time. After the Infinite Fates one we just did the other DLC one I think, but it took less than two hours to boost it for both of us. The time we met with a random gave us the viral trophy, so it worked out.

The worst part is the save data glitch, by far. Get all concept art before starting single player!

• 2 weeks later...
That was actually the easy part. I had one boosting partner, and moving maps to a non-common one made us meet up every time. After the Infinite Fates one we just did the other DLC one I think, but it took less than two hours to boost it for both of us. The time we met with a random gave us the viral trophy, so it worked out.

The worst part is the save data glitch, by far. Get all concept art before starting single player!

would you be able to quickly boost the online with me as you have it done i want the online done before servers go down

also what are the online trophies?

They are:

Main Game:

Practice Bloody Practice

Iron Fist

Victör

Master of the Flame

Master of the Tear

Master of the Blood

Armchair General

Six Degrees of Schafer

Ringleader

Painkiller

Dollpocalypse

Euthanasia

Death From Above

Subjügator

Metal God - you need the concept art from playing online as the Ironheads (see Conceptfly's guide for details)

Cönquerer

DLC:

Hammer of Infinite Fate Tourist

Hammer of Fate Champion

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

They are:

Main Game:

Practice Bloody Practice

Iron Fist

Victör

Master of the Flame

Master of the Tear

Master of the Blood

Armchair General

Six Degrees of Schafer

Ringleader

Painkiller

Dollpocalypse

Euthanasia

Death From Above

Subjügator

Metal God - you need the concept art from playing online as the Ironheads (see Conceptfly's guide for details)

Cönquerer

DLC:

Hammer of Infinite Fate Tourist

Hammer of Fate Champion

thanks i got some you listed offline :) how do i keep track of my wins and if it got reset or not? do i check the leaderboards?

would you be able to quickly boost the online with me as you have it done i want the online done before servers go down

also what are the online trophies?

There is a specific forum for every game that you can put your boosting requests on. For this game you can go HERE. Boosting related posts have to be kept there. There are still people playing this game, so you'll find someone. Good luck!

There is a specific forum for every game that you can put your boosting requests on. For this game you can go HERE. Boosting related posts have to be kept there. There are still people playing this game, so you'll find someone. Good luck!

i was wondering if you'd help boost it since you have it 100% and got the dlc so i can do it in 1 shot

• 3 weeks later...

good luck with it is all i have to say.First time I didn't know about the data corruption and I was at 90% or so.I turned it off and lost my game.Yesterday I spent 7 hrs getting all the stupid ass collectiables again without turning it off got to 99% and the game glitched out on me I used the map to find everything and went to every spot but I still missed one song,4 serpents and 1 metal forge even though I had all 11 raised.Good luck dude this game pissed me off to a new world of pissed off I haven't been in.

good luck with it is all i have to say.First time I didn't know about the data corruption and I was at 90% or so.I turned it off and lost my game.Yesterday I spent 7 hrs getting all the stupid ass collectiables again without turning it off got to 99% and the game glitched out on me I used the map to find everything and went to every spot but I still missed one song,4 serpents and 1 metal forge even though I had all 11 raised.Good luck dude this game pissed me off to a new world of pissed off I haven't been in.

yeah i'm not looking forward to the single player nor online part

would you wanna boost the online with me so i can quickly get this done before the servers go down all the boosters i recently added have gotten the platinum already and don't wanna play and i got 1 person but we had a hard time connecting to eachother