Gameplay help

XxBeastlyxX

Ok I'm having trouble. Everytime I start a mission, I capture 2-3 fan tributes and are in good shape. Then I capture the rest of the tributes. At this point I have lost alot of troops and used alot of fans. I try to send my troops to the enemy stage, but I have half of my soldier at my stage and the other half at their stage. I want them all to be at their stage, but when I try to attack the stage, it's too far away for my troops to read it. I'm wondering if they was a way to make my troops at my stage to go straight to my other troop at my enemy stage. Something that makes them go straight with the rest of my army. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I'm having trouble. Everytime I start a mission, I capture 2-3 fan tributes and are in good shape. Then I capture the rest of the tributes. At this point I have lost alot of troops and used alot of fans. I try to send my troops to the enemy stage, but I have half of my soldier at my stage and the other half at their stage. I want them all to be at their stage, but when I try to attack the stage, it's too far away for my troops to read it. I'm wondering if they was a way to make my troops at my stage to go straight to my other troop at my enemy stage. Something that makes them go straight with the rest of my army. Thanks!

Another way, without using solos, is to put the beacon on the enemy stage. Hold L1 to shine your beacon and move around, or move the camera to move the beacon. You can usually tell when you have it set on the enemy stage because it will have a "grid lock" effect where it snaps into the correct position.

When the stage is lit up by your beacon, it may be kind of hard to tell because the beacon is smaller than the stage and cuts through the stage, so parts of it are obscured, but look above the stage and you should see a column of light shining down onto it. At this point, you can fly around the map and any time you are close to a unit, press -> (right) on the D-pad to order them to the beacon. They will attack whatever they find at the beacon, which in this case is the stage.

I like this because I often get killed while trying to play solos like "Rally Army" or "Summon Flag" when I'm near the enemy stage.

Hope this helps!