Sea of Black Tears on Brutal

ROFLWAFFLES

How the F*CK! am i supposed to do this battle really? im incredibly p*ssed off now because ive been trying this stage battle for hours and i drop dead for no clear reason at all, i destroy the towers, great, then my rock crusher blows up seconds later? my whole army dies because of those stupid horse soul things? what the hell :(

Hate this stage battle, anyone got real cheap way to beat it because im completely fed up.

How the F*CK! am i supposed to do this battle really? im incredibly p*ssed off now because ive been trying this stage battle for hours and i drop dead for no clear reason at all, i destroy the towers, great, then my rock crusher blows up seconds later? my whole army dies because of those stupid horse soul things? what the hell :(

Hate this stage battle, anyone got real cheap way to beat it because im completely fed up.

The AI cheats horrendously on this one. There's a mass of vehicles sitting in front of her stage the entire time that only enter the battle after the towers are destroyed. They also automatically respawn once or twice after they are killed (hence the waves of them after you kill them). The weak enemies on the bridge also periodically respawn. Trust me, you can fly around the towers and watch her stage the entire time.

Anyways, yes, there IS a cheap way to win this battle, though it is a long grind. Do everything you've done except only take out one tower. Just you - fly far, far, far around the towers and land somewhere safe. Summon the blimp such that it will crash into the stage. Summon the Deuce - you can start shooting at her vehicle reserve. When they get too close fly away. Fly around to the other side and repeat (either shooting vehicles or stage) until they chase you OR your blimp timer resets. Repeat process. Eventually the vehicles won't respawn. Eventually (and I do mean eventually), you will take the stage down (the blimp does a lot of damage but they rebuild the stage somewhat each time). In the meantime, keep building units to replace the ones defending your side of the bridge - they'll die eventually as the weak enemies respawn and attack.

You can take out the fan towers near her stage, but honestly it doesn't really help as it just draws the weak enemies on the bridge and her (in the balloon) to rebuild it.

I may have gotten the exact process wrong, but that's the basic idea. Others said it only took 15min but mine took longer. Plus I'm trying to remember it from a year ago. It's been written here and on other forums several times so you're better off searching for it rather than relying solely on my memory.

Edited by Stork77

• 2 months later...