Did you finish the game or just stopped?

Did you finish the game or stop once you gotten all trophies  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Did you finish the game or stop once you gotten all trophies

• Finished the entire story
    • Only trophy hunting
    • What story!?!?!
    • Played for fun only without interest in trophies
    • THL brought me here

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to have a heart of stone to not finish off the story! I think the only game I've ever got all the trophies and ran away before finishing is Trine 2. Then again most games don't give you all the trophies before you've finished the game!

Exactly, Trine 2 was the first game to come to mind after getting the Whale trophy. Just had to continue forward to see everything through.

It really made me sad when a friend told me she hadn't finished the story after getting 100%. The game is good, but it's the end that really brings everything together and makes it a worthwhile experience.

Man, they missed out. Things got real interesting after the final trophy unlocks. :(

Even though I think this game is average, of course I finished the story. I can't stand unfinished games, by which I mean stories I haven't completed, not trophies I haven't collected.

Only if the game was truly awful would I have bailed after getting 100%. If only the platinum for Spare Parts didn't require you to complete the game. :rolleyes:

I decided to finish the story, but my screen turned black after the spider boss, and I waited a few minutes but nothing happened so I quit and didn't really bother to go back. Not sure if there was anything left of the game except for a final cutscene maybe.

The same thing happened in my playthrough. The boys rolled down the hill to the tree and my screen went blank but the audio kept playing, eventually it got stuck on a loop of the background music playing so I quit out. At that point I knew I had all but one trophy (followed the guide in order) but I felt it would be a disservice to leave the game before I watched the final cut scenes, so I reloaded the checkpoint and the rest of the game played out (its not just a cut scene, there is a bit more to do and see after you get to your destination)

I wasn't affected by the story as some were, but it might have been a case of high expectations from all the hype. Refreshing story and content, faster to get through than Journey I would say - so its great for THL, nice art direction when the graphics don't glitch out

Thought about it for a second, but what would be the point of games if you don't finish their story modes. The game before the last trophy is boring compared to after it.

Trine 2 did come to mind. I did finish that one as well. Actually I liked those games, always wondered why they get so much hate around here. :confused: