Game is... almost worthless.

Well we got the game free this month (eu). And the game is simply, childish and kinda boring. Im so glad i didnt buy this, some fucking idiots compared this with journey. Well i would not buy this even for 3-4 euro. Problem is when kids and such things buy this and overrate it.

The camera, the language (da da) is worthless. This would be a fast 100% then delete it asap.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about appreciation. I guess you disliked Ni No Kuni too since it's too childish.

I havnt played that game yet. The problem isnt the "childish" grafic, its the atmosphere. I could figure out every puzzle in 1-2 sec in every area. The most annoying thing was the "language", a complete rip off from the other crappy game, ICO the tard.

I loved Journey, Flower, Fl0w etc. But this was boring.

I havnt played that game yet. The problem isnt the "childish" grafic, its the atmosphere. I could figure out every puzzle in 1-2 sec in every area. The most annoying thing was the "language", a complete rip off from the other crappy game, ICO the tard.

The game wasn't supposed to be challenging at all. The "puzzles" weren't even puzzles really. It was just supposed to be a fun little experience; play for 3 hours then you're done. I wouldn't want to play it again, but I played though it the first time in one sitting and enjoyed every minute of it.

Wow, really? ICO the tard?

Jeez.

I didn't really enjoy it that much either and I got it for free too.

I didn't know the ending, BUT the way everyone was like "oh this game is so emotional" I knew something LIKE that was coming. So I wasn't really surprised or shocked when it happened.

I found the controls to be frustrating and unresponsive at times. By the end of the game you're use to it. BUT considering the game is only 5 hours long, is that learning curve worth it?

I didn't like the beginning very much, but later on when you've mastered the controls I enjoyed it much more. The story was amazing and the end very touching. The music was also great. I'm happy I can play it once more to obtain the missing trophies.

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by wout

I quite enjoyed my playthrough. The music and scenery of the game really stood out and the storyline was interesting on parts as well. Although, the controls are seriously terrible (the boat journey in particular was painful to navigate). All in all the game was definitely worth my time, but I think it's a little overrated, and a game I doubt I would pay for if it wasn't free on PS+.

Edited by BulletShi

You didn't like the game fair enough you have your reasons. Using profanity to get your point across makes you appear more childish than this game. I started it and I am enjoying it, I'm glad I got this game. It may not be the best but it isn't the worst.

This game is great. The journey is fantastic (literally). My only complaints are about the beginning and the end. It's a bit cheap to rely on the death factor. Then yes, graphically it is sometime a bit of a rip off of Ico, and story wise there are some similarities with Journey (which is what may have ruined the end, since Journey solved it brilliantly), but all together it's a pleasant adventure.

Technically the controls are fine, given that the developers mandate to control both brothers at the same time. It's just the brain losing track of what it must be done especially when the camera moves. Maybe I would have inverted L2/R2 with L1/R1. Also there are some screen tearing and frame rate drops. But all together it's beautiful.As it is Journey and as it is Rain. They should make a special video game category for them.

The game wasn't supposed to be challenging at all. The "puzzles" weren't even puzzles really. It was just supposed to be a fun little experience; play for 3 hours then you're done. I wouldn't want to play it again, but I played though it the first time in one sitting and enjoyed every minute of it.

Sounds like a good way to define it.

I am also one of the few who didn't enjoy this game at all, when it was free for US PS+. I just trudged through it so I could get the 100%.

I was the same. I just couldn't get into it. Once I was 100% on it I deleted it along with my save file. The bad 1 player co-op controls just really messed me up where I didn't wanna complete the rest of the game. Which isn't funny when I was playing Lightning Returns at the time.

Not to say its a bad game. I thought the artwork and such was nice but the controls I just didn't care for. I know others liked it.

Edited by Hippeus

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.

Go back to playing CoD, OP.

Haha. Exactly what I was thinking.

This is a great game (literally just finished it, credits rolling as I type).

I do not know how the OP can think it is childish. A little easy maybe, but a great game nonetheless.

Edited by Conj

Talk about appreciation. I guess you disliked Ni No Kuni too since it's too childish.

I havnt played that game yet.

An "I didn't enjoy this game." thread wouldn't be complete without someone saying "I bet you also didn't enjoy [insert random game]", that the person the post is direct at hasn't even played.

Edited by JHChiBulls