Free for US Plus Members Starting This Week!

lol. yeah, right there with everyone on the backlog. primarily concerned about online trophies though. i actually downloaded and finished this in about 3 hours. very simple, interesting ico-like game with fewer (actually no) annoying bits, lol.

i'd never pay $15 for this though. great game but short and easy. maybe $3...very glad it was on ps+,

So i just downloaded this and read you have to use the two sticks to control the characters, now is it as hard as ibb and obb because that game was shit for controls imo.

I had a hard time with it on the snow level. Annoying. This is not a cool concept. I hope they dont use it alot like they have been with Ibb and Obb. Actually had to delete that crap. Couldn't figured out which way was up from down in that game.

To be honest, I was wondering why so many of my friends were playing this game ... then I found out I could download it for free. I loved Journey, Papo Y Yo, and Unfinished Swan - puzzlers with depth of emotion behind it.

I look forward to seeing what this game's all about. :p

As for ibb and obb, yeah, I'm playing that one slowly, VERY slowly! *nod*

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/goddessbunny42.png

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^ I've played all those games and enjoyed them. To add to the list Limbo was really deep with its "story" once you get it. I thought Braid was ok, but the I didn't really have much fun with it for some reason. I'm trying to want to finish the speedrun trophy, but I don't seem to have any will to.

Another game I'm slightly interested in, especially if it were free since it's only an hour or so long is a weird PSN title where you use the Move controller and have to touch trees to make maps in first person. Very weird, but if you see the trailer it's very...unique and very very weird. I forget the name of that game though, it's the name of some flower.

Another game I'm slightly interested in, especially if it were free since it's only an hour or so long is a weird PSN title where you use the Move controller and have to touch trees to make maps in first person. Very weird, but if you see the trailer it's very...unique and very very weird. I forget the name of that game though, it's the name of some flower.

Datura.

I honestly found it a waste of time, the main adjective I'd come up with would be "sketchy".