Broken Steel Impressions?

SimplySupreme

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and buy Broken Steel and its pretty decent so far, to be fair.

I've just done the "Death From Above" quest and have just started on the "Shock Value" quest....Its not really altered the dire ending too much from the original game, which is a bit dissapointing but its still been quite fun.

Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING SPOILER ALERT:eek:

[spoiler=12]Well i havent played it much new dlc so far ive just passed the part where liberty prime gets kinda nuked lol although im trying to save it up (gameplay) till monday Thank you teacher training days any way so far its kinda just like the story but ill play it more tomorrow gotta get some shut eye Damn school:mad:

Edited by Woody
Spoiler tags

It's all good so far. I've completed 'Death From Above' and 'Shock Value'. Albino Radscorpions are bloody strong, though! I shot 15 shells at the damn thing from my Terrible Shotgun before it died. Feral Ghoul Reavers aren't a problem (Ghoul Mask, hehehe), but I'll take the mask off and face them some time.

im still considering whether to get it, its pretty expensive, especially as it will actually be cheaper to trade in my current version and get GotY, wish they would release a download bundle

I'm gonna pass on the DLC. I agree. It will be cheaper to just trade in the original Fallout 3 for the GotY edition anyway. As long as it took them get this out, it would of just been better to just release GotY now rather then next month.

I'm gonna pass on the DLC. I agree. It will be cheaper to just trade in the original Fallout 3 for the GotY edition anyway. As long as it took them get this out, it would of just been better to just release GotY now rather then next month.

Gamestop wont give you more then 10 dollars for it, it may be cheaper but only by a couple dollars.

Gamestop wont give you more then 10 dollars for it, it may be cheaper but only by a couple dollars.

This. I was also planning to sell my original copy until the lady uttered the atrocious words of "ten dollars." Seriously? They have the game on the shelf for $60, but they'll buy it for $10. F--k corporate GameStop. Needless to say, I'm keeping my game.

I noticed that too.....mine just downloaded as usual though, no idea what that was there for..

yea, i'd be interested to know if someone actually has an SKU other than BLUS-30185..... seems strange. As for my first impressions, it seems like more of the same which is a good thing when talking about Fallout imo.

The SKU codes differ between regions. While the PS3 can play games from any region the DLC must match the "region" of the game disc.

Got burnt myself once. Was ecited to see DLC in the German store and bought it right away only to realize afterwards that my game disc was the Asian version :(

I will wait for the GotY Edition as well. I am going to be on vacation for 3 weeks anyway, which shortens the waiting time. :D Of course, after my return Uncharted 2 will be first.