This game is great if you play with friend!

Pathogenicity

When i started playing this game, i played campaign solo, it was dreadful. AI on solo is stupid as brick, they dont do anything, and i had the worst time playing it on hard solo. I almost lost my calm, was on a verge of kicking ps3, destroying disk, wanted to send hate mail to Bethesda, how could they release such a bad game...To put it in short terms i had the worst time of my life playing it solo.

But today, REVELATION, i asked a friend if he could join me in game to help with Security mission DAY 6 early launch, yeah that one, mission that destroyed me on hard playing alone (solo), you can just read comments about it on youtube, and you ll get the point. We tried few times no luck, and then we destroyed it, we played great, without headset mind you...we finished with hacking with 11 minutes to spare, i was shocked, i played my ass last few days, spent like 10 hours on it, i wasnt even close alone. I tried every possible aproach, every possible tactics, but AI failed me everytime.

So we continued with other missions, just to see was it a fluke, luck or what. But no, we destroyed AI in every single mission, in most of them when they were attacking they werent even able to get the first objective and when we attacked, hacked etc. ...we steamrolled them. And i had a blast, it was amazing, i dont remember when i had so much fun playing any game on ps3. This game suddenly became one of THE BEST shooters i have ever played, AI played great, with passion, they defended, attacked, played the objective, they played like they should.

I still dont know why are they sooooo bad on solo, and then so good when just one more human being joins the game Lol.

So if you plan to play this game. DONT PLAY IT SOLO. You will most likely hate it, but if just one friend joins your team in online versus against bots , you ll have a great time and lots of fun, i guarantee that. I said this game was shit, and on solo it actually is, but online versus with a friend it one of the best if not the best shooters i played on PS3.

Edited by Pathogenicity

i totally agree with you on everything you said. when i started doing the challenges solo as per the guide i thought to myself what the fuck am i doing this game is so shit. then me and a friend started doing the campaign together we had a blast. the AI are still crap but at least you have your buddy to back you up. also we used head sets and its even more fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 years later...