May this be the worst PS3 shooter ever?

MerioMerio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the game it is hard as hell on some missions but overall a good game.

well, actually is not that hard to me except for missio 6. Matter is first i didn't get how to play, once i got it than it begun to be boring very fast. Now i'm doin some grind to get the plat, btw i thougth this game was better, bougth it coz it was for cheap, but i regret it a bit. Well, it's gonna just b one more platinum after all, at least i hope as far as i gain my last two trophies ;)

Did you get the Nails trophy using 1 character only, or 2?

I need the Mine achievement as well.

Got Nails trophy completing all the missions with a level 0 character on VS mode except for mission 6 which i completed with my strongest character, always VS mode. Than to get Save the Ark trophy i had to complete again mission 6 with my level 0 character coz you need to complete all missions with the same character for that trophy, i think this last time i did it on easy not VS.

About Mine achievement i'v been helped, i can help you eventually, shouldn't take long ;) Let's try nxt we meet on PSN

In answer to the question; no, this is not the worst shooter on the PS3 ever!

I found the game enjoyable. The shooting is good, the customisation is good, the gameplay is good, the story is…shocking but overall, I enjoyed it. I paid £3 for it and passed it on to someone else (wonder who that could be Xorro?) for £2...and if I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t have recommended it. For that price, you can’t go wrong! I would have happily paid twice that for a relatively easy plat and a fun game.

Terminator wasn’t bad either but too short, too easy, not as fun as this.

If you want a bad FPS, go and plat Bodycount. I was nearly in tears with that one. It took me a month to find different people to boost with (it took me 3 people in the end…).

:D @ hope090209

I think once you work out what the hell is going on its ok. The online MP is good because you are rewarded for working towards the objectives rather than shooting people. (Listen up COD developers)

I had some good games with Jhon_Titor this afternoon, we were both working on audio logs and he helped me get the mine trophy :)

I've tried worse.

After the first few missions I got the hang of the game & enjoyed it to the point of grinding audiologs/xp & trying to get the Not so Sneaky & Mine Spotted trophies on solo, been raging over the AI on those

But I like the Team Player aspect of it, like a cheaper Killzone Operations game, & I did the Tough Nails in online vs too, got a few matches with people in them & it was really fun.

But gotten sick of it now, just wanna get that damn mine trophy for the plat & grind the last 100k XP for 100%, yey

Anyone need the mine or willing to help, then PSN ID is Ghost_Draven ;)

• 2 months later...

Forget worst shooter ever, this is one of the worst GAMES that I have ever played. The AI is ridiculously overpowering on hard, your AI team mates are complete idiots & the gameplay flat out sucks.

EDIT: So after a few more tries I ended up beating 'Day 2: Breakout' for Resistance, which is the level that made me post on this thread in the 1st place. It only took me a couple tries to beat 'Day 6: Early Launch' for Security luckily, at the time I didn't know that was the hardest mission along with Breakout.

Edited by Two-Faced Joker

Forget worst shooter ever, this is one of the worst GAMES that I have ever played. The AI is ridiculously overpowering on hard, your AI team mates are complete idiots & the gameplay flat out sucks.

EDIT: So after a few more tries I ended up beating 'Day 2: Breakout' for Resistance, which is the level that made me post on this thread in the 1st place. It only took me a couple tries to beat 'Day 6: Early Launch' for Security luckily, at the time I didn't know that was the hardest mission along with Breakout.

Brink is meant to be played with other people. Also, if you're any good at Brink you'll find beating AIs even on hard really boring after awhile :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...