Is this game good?

• 3 weeks later...
Well it depends. If you're a parent with children, then yes it's worth buying. If you're looking just for an easy or quick platinum only, then it's worth renting because the game can be very short and fun at the same time.

This! My little girl loved it and it was an easy plat for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to get this off lovefilm but they're saying move required, I suspect they're just idiots and it's move compatible. Might buy this for the sibs though, will see if they like the movie first. (strangely I've heard nothing of it until recently - I don't watch TV and rarely read papers but even so, thought I'd have seen a billboard or something lol)

Edited by Frxn

• 2 weeks later...
Was going to get this off lovefilm but they're saying move required, I suspect they're just idiots and it's move compatible. Might buy this for the sibs though, will see if they like the movie first. (strangely I've heard nothing of it until recently - I don't watch TV and rarely read papers but even so, thought I'd have seen a billboard or something lol)

It doesn't require the move at all. It's just Move compatible.

• 3 years later...

I LOVE(D) the game!

I bought it for my kids, I do try all games before I let them play, normaly I play about 30 min and let them have a go. This time around I acctually finished (and platinumed) the game.

I liked the game, very kids friendly (if you're ok with shooting bows and slashing with swords for your kids) I like you NEVER fight humans, wolfs, bears and boars are the closed to realistic.

it's good to have seen the movie though as the story in game is a bit wobbly without the movie.

you do not need the move, I never used the move ingame so I can't comment on if that works well.

I agve it a 8/10 which is high for my standard (specially on kids games as I find them fairly boring most of the time)