Rate the trophy difficulty...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.17

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go with a tentative 4/10.

All the trophies are really easy, except for Gaelic Hero. The second phase of the Mor'du fight was maddening. Were it not for Gaelic Hero, t'would be a 1 or a 2. Despite the difficult sections, I still finished in ~10 hours or so, but the frustration factor is really high.

I'm gonna give it a 4 too.

For the same reason that hyousai said. This game is really a 2 , but the Rock Golem & the Fire Bore raise the difficulty a whole bunch. I did on the Fire Bore at least 40 times...NO JOKE :mad:!!! If you can't get a system in place on how you circle the platform , you are toast. Its a must to take out the Small Fire Bores 1st & leave the Sprigans. If you kill the Sprigans then there is truly no hope in surviving the entire 2nd phase.

I just platted this game :) & I gotta say its a fairly good game & fun to play overall , But the Fire Bore will have you raging for a bit.

5 out of 10, you'll die a lot yes, but the checkpoints of this game is amazing as well as the level select feature. Plus all kills carry over if you get killed, so dying a lot of times on brave difficulty did reduce the grinding on easy for later on. Still, you'll have to farm money on the last level to buy everything. Platinum time for this game can be done from 10-15 hours on average.

5/10 just because Gaelic Hero, minus that this would drop to a 2. This developer hasn't done a Disney licensed game before and actually knows what hard difficulty is to say the least. Enough to warrant attention because you don't do a lot of damage early-on, and you certainly will take a lot. Fun game, definitely enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Rock boss is hard.

The 20 golems of each 4 elements are really hardcore to beat (sword needed).

But the fire boar...

The fire boar is for me unbeattable, impossible : even i manage to not get touched, i lose health by touching the fire paths they made behind them. Three times touched, you die. And a potion didn't make recover 100% of health. Brave mode is not hard at all, except this 3 moments, and sure the last one make the 2 become a 6 ? a 7 ? a very hard 10 ? I can't say, because i can't succeed, i won't plat this "disney" game.

If there is someday a vid of brave mode fight of this fire boar, let us know. Thanks.

Edited by fregoli1

all upgrades are done, of course (it's better for brave mode).

and fight against the fire boar is not a joke.

sure i'm not personnally a great player (that's not a problem for me to recognize that). but this fight is not a healthy walk, certainly not.

if it's really a joke, do it again and make a vid to show us how it is so easy.

please do it : you'll really help the community, who (like me) couldn't pass this painfull moment.

thanks for sharing :)

Edited by fregoli1

Gave it a 4.5

Yes the fire boar is the only thing that stops this game from being a low 3. To make it easy, just go farm more points and level up first. You need to maximize your health flask and dodge the enemies while aiming at only the fire boar with your bow. max ice charge shot and power attack also help to kill it faster (if you can manage the charge shot well).

Overall it's a fun game better than most other disney games so far

• 4 weeks later...
I went with a 3 because if upgrade the right items first then the hard parts of the game are a joke.

This. I too went with a 3. I didn't die as often as I expected, and most came early in the game. For me, the first rock golem battle was the hardest by far. I upgraded the charge abilities to max, and reduced the charge time to minimum. By the last battle I was strong enough to get through in 4 or 5 tries on the fire boar.

As has been mentioned, stay to the outside and focus on the boar, avoid the minions as much as possible..

Really enjoyed this game. A fun, short platinum, but definitely no joke on brave difficulty. Just have to finish off Disney Universe and get Toy Story 3 to have the complete Disney/Pixar platinum set.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

4/10 I played this game on co-op, and I found it to be somewhat easier than alone. We still died often. Especially in the difficult parts mentioned in the guide, but it was a lot less frustrating when you have someone to help. I really liked this game, it was pretty fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I gave this a 4... BUT...

It could have easily been a 5. Beating the fire boar at the end was a pain in the butt. A couple different spots as well during the game were difficult as well. Also, it was a drag having to play the last level over and over again about 10 times to get enough coins to buy everything. (I hate when games do that for no reason)

It was a decent game... nothing special... but I still enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...

I'll give this one a 4 due to some maddeningly hard parts during brave mode. Suprisingly I don't think the Fire Boar is one of them. All you have to do is stay touching the edge of the platform and it doesn't hurt you(at least not a noticible amount) then you just have to move slighlty to avoid the projectiles being shot at you. The hardest part for me was the ice boars that keep spawning as you need to melt 3 icebergs, but mabe I was just doing it wrong. Thew collectibles were super easy to find and actually enjoyed collecting them due to the upgrades each provided.

• 5 weeks later...

I gave this game a very low 2....I had NO problems with any area, and the last boss(es) were a joke and most of them went down in less than 20 seconds..I was maxed out when going up against them and as long as you selected the right elemental arrow, it was a cakewalk.

I really enjoyed the game though, just glad I got it from Gamefly instead of buying it.

• 4 weeks later...