how to get these silver trophies?

sofia05

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I now have 100% in this game and I can verify that it takes precisely 1845 wins to get to level 100! Strangely it only shows level 100 for card game. Both time attack and snatch game stay at level 99 once you reach 1845 wins, but you still get the trophy (must be a glitch). I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have 100% in this game so I'm pretty happy! :)

A lot of the time I played against my dad when he was online (I'm not sure he ever won, but he enjoyed playing). Other than that if you wait around long enough people do show up. It takes a long time though unfortunately and often once they see you are good they run away so it kinda sucks. I would suggest finding someone who doesn't care about trophies and getting them to play you cause getting both people the trophies would take even longer!

A lot of the time I played against my dad when he was online (I'm not sure he ever won, but he enjoyed playing). Other than that if you wait around long enough people do show up. It takes a long time though unfortunately and often once they see you are good they run away so it kinda sucks. I would suggest finding someone who doesn't care about trophies and getting them to play you cause getting both people the trophies would take even longer!

I looked on the leaderboards for this game today to see if anyone reached level 100 and saw you!

Congrats man. I thought those trophies were never going to be unlocked.

Yeah, only card game shows level 100 for some reason... the others won't go past level 99, but the trophies are still awarded. I heard some people mention on some forum that they got these trophies when the game glitched and put their score as the number of wins... but I don't know where I saw that or if it's true. Anyway, guess I can't say for sure nobody else has them based on that...