Has Anyone Actually Bought The Patch?

gettinmoney662

• 9 months later...
2.99 now, what a bitch!

And what is worse is the fact that you NEED it, if you ever want to see that Gold "King of Brains" trophy. They tried to make extra money by splitting the full game in 2 parts, but forgot to remove the coding for the Trophy. You have to have the DLC to get all the A+ scores in both "parts" of the game... Lame... fun game though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok, my turn to be a nub here. I downloaded the game and have played for about a half hour now (and DAMN am I stupid!! My mom was such a LIAR!). So I go to purchase the expansion and it won't let me, telling me "This content cannot be accessed on your account".

Anyone?

Ok, my turn to be a nub here. I downloaded the game and have played for about a half hour now (and DAMN am I stupid!! My mom was such a LIAR!). So I go to purchase the expansion and it won't let me, telling me "This content cannot be accessed on your account".

Anyone?

I remember the Brain Challenge content being copyrighted so it was annoying. Unlike other games, you can't play it on accounts other than the account that purchased it, and you can't transfer the save game data to another ps3. Having said that, if you downloaded, installed, and are trying to play the game all on the same account then I'm not sure why you're getting that message. I would try downloading the game and the DLC again and reinstalling them.