gold trophy "King of Brains" bug?

StarFoxMania

I have unlocked all A+ in the brain training games (both stress training and daily trianing, I tihkn it was 75/75 in the stats screen, cannot remember very well now though) and still no trophy. Unbelievably frustrating to find it out the hard way, because it was for sure one of the insanely hardest trophies I had ever beaten the requirement for.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has run through the issue?

And what happened to the online? It's so empty all of a suddenn. If anyone ever want to play it please post here with the best time to find you online.

Thanks.

You got A+ on every single unlocked test and for every difficulty?

Yes, correct - I know it sounds hard to believe but that's exactly what I did. I also asked the administrator at gameloft forums (Diego) and he said that he will test it and send it up for review to the developers. Let's hope they don't take too long. It's been already 2 months :(

A patch seems highly unlikely anytime soon - I really hate trophy bugs especially when they are very difficult to achieve.

I have this game, add me or I'll add you when I get around to it. Do you know how to unlock Snatch game and Time Attack?

No one knows how to unlock these modes. It is ridiculously ugly that gameloft will not answer this question. I can ensure you that a LOT of people have asked this time and time again and have also harshly criticised the tight lips of gameloft regarding the issue. There is some rumour that these modes supposedly are only available on the blu ray version of the game, althought to be honest I haven't seen any thing like that in any shelf of any store.

They just do not want to answer this. Good game but definitely the worst company to buy software from. They get not even a penny out of me in the future. They treat their customers like dirt.

No one knows how to unlock these modes. It is ridiculously ugly that gameloft will not answer this question. I can ensure you that a LOT of people have asked this time and time again and have also harshly criticised the tight lips of gameloft regarding the issue. There is some rumour that these modes supposedly are only available on the blu ray version of the game, althought to be honest I haven't seen any thing like that in any shelf of any store.

They just do not want to answer this. Good game but definitely the worst company to buy software from. They get not even a penny out of me in the future. They treat their customers like dirt.

Agreed, I wish I would've read that there was a problem with unlocking those modes BEFORE I bought the game. But...I did ask a few questions in a couple threads before I bought it and my questions went unanswered. And all I asked was for a little review and hopefully find out if they would recommend it. Overall I think the game is pretty good for brain exercise.

Yes, correct - I know it sounds hard to believe but that's exactly what I did. I also asked the administrator at gameloft forums (Diego) and he said that he will test it and send it up for review to the developers. Let's hope they don't take too long. It's been already 2 months :(

A patch seems highly unlikely anytime soon - I really hate trophy bugs especially when they are very difficult to achieve.

Damn, that's crazy. Looks like I'll stop working on the tests until they fix this.

Hmm well like I said it was just a rumour, which I don;t believe neither cause I haven't seen the game as a blu-ray.

Umm gettinmoney - all I'm saying is if you want to go for this trophy unlock 74 A+ scores and WAIT for a patch before you get your last A+. I just put it the trophy bug issue post, up here so no one runs through the problem. I probably would have to restart everything if they fix it.

And someone mentioned something about the trophies being ridiculous. Umm I don't think they are (well except the gold trophy king of brains, that one is just mad mad difficult). But otherwise, for the online trophies, there is always someone to beat online regardless of your skill but the problem is that no one invests time on this game anymore, including me. But if it was full of players like warhawk servers are then those trophies would actually be easy.

And btw, I hope you guys know that you can unlock the training games by changing your system's date on the XMB. It is programmed in a way that TIME is the only factor that can unlock more mini-games. So, you can fool the game into thinking that it's a new day :)

well for one, can u access all 3 modes online? Or just the card game only? And someone over at gameloft forums said that the blu ray version is 4 times more expensive - I have yet to see such thing here in North America.

I can but theres no one ever playing it online. I managed to find some Asain guy on last week but he was not willing to boost :(

I can but theres no one ever playing it online. I managed to find some Asain guy on last week but he was not willing to boost :(

lol, and good luck with finding someone. A lot of people are mad with this game's publisher. BUT, let us say for a second that you do. You find a lot of people that are playing it online. You know what? It still means nothing cause the stats are all butchered and the trophies have bugs and will not reward. So it's all the same. Actually thank us for not coming online because we are saving you time and nerves.

Sighs, well I get your point though - I feel for you - I've been there but the time comes to move on :)

Edited by StarFoxMania
hasty typos

You know what? I don't think this is a bug. I think GameLoft is trying to sell us the game in two parts since those other modes (both offline and online) were supposed to be part of the original game. Therefore, you would need to A+ the games that come with the "expansion pack" to get this trophy.

oh boy, what do you know? There was never a bug to begin with, but you cannot blame us for thinking exactly that. And you know what kills me the most about this ridiculous experience? The fact that gameloft is still testing for bugs instead of just telling their customers that they need the add-on to get certain trophies. No one got confused with Burnout Paradise add-on trophies or Mirror's edge or bioshock, etc, do you catch my drift?

It is not that they put the price down by $2.00. They only rational thing left for them to do is: make it free and deeply apologize to all PSN users for the HUGE incovinience. There is only one factor that made me purchase the add-on. The insane effort and time I put into getting all A+ of the original game contents. So, after getting the add-on, here I am confirming it for anyone who gives a shit: YES, you will get the single gold trophy of the game if you A+ the original minigames plus the add-one ones. Total amount of A+ scores needed: 90.

Good luck with this game. I'll still go online once in a while for the time trial games. I find them fun, but one thing is for goddamn sure. It is also overstated and obvious but I feel like saying it once more: no more gameloft games for me.

oh boy, what do you know? There was never a bug to begin with, but you cannot blame us for thinking exactly that. And you know what kills me the most about this ridiculous experience? The fact that gameloft is still testing for bugs instead of just telling their customers that they need the add-on to get certain trophies. No one got confused with Burnout Paradise add-on trophies or Mirror's edge or bioshock, etc, do you catch my drift?

It is not that they put the price down by $2.00. They only rational thing left for them to do is: make it free and deeply apologize to all PSN users for the HUGE incovinience. There is only one factor that made me purchase the add-on. The insane effort and time I put into getting all A+ of the original game contents. So, after getting the add-on, here I am confirming it for anyone who gives a shit: YES, you will get the single gold trophy of the game if you A+ the original minigames plus the add-one ones. Total amount of A+ scores needed: 90.

Good luck with this game. I'll still go online once in a while for the time trial games. I find them fun, but one thing is for goddamn sure. It is also overstated and obvious but I feel like saying it once more: no more gameloft games for me.

Haha, you're crazy, I can't believe you got that trophy.

But anyways, I think they were just bullshitting when they said they were testing for bugs so that the people who bought wouldn't get pissed off that they had to buy an expansion pack to get half of the trophies. Looks like their plan failed.