PSN 100% Info

MattMacMillan

Hey guys im finally updating the PSN 100% thread and i need the following information on this game...

Min/Hours to 100%:

Trophie Rating:

Offline Glitched/Unattainable:

DLC:

Difficult Trophies:

Demo:

Min/Hours to 100%: 150 due to getting an A+ in all brain training games and getting to level 100 in all three online game modes!

Trophy Rating: I'm going to say 10 since I'm currently the only one with 100% in the game.

Online Glitched trophies: Tough to get your stats to show up on the leaderboards, have to reset PS3 to defaults and then they start to show up eventually.

DLC: You have to purchase DLC to get some of the original trophies advertised with the game!

Difficult Trophies: King of Brain, The One of the Card Game, The One of Snatch Game, The One of Time Attack

I just got this game and have a couple of questions. First, to get to level 100, do the games have to be played online, or can they be done in local multiplayer as well.

Then, as far as the glitch, will only the progress you've made after resetting to ps3 defaults "update eventually", or when it does update will all progress be accounted for?

Thanks!

I just got this game and have a couple of questions. First, to get to level 100, do the games have to be played online, or can they be done in local multiplayer as well.

Then, as far as the glitch, will only the progress you've made after resetting to ps3 defaults "update eventually", or when it does update will all progress be accounted for?

Thanks!

The games have to be played online and I'm honestly not sure if the games count before you reset your ps3 defaults or not... I guess I focused on getting my stats to show up before I played a lot online so I didn't keep count at that point.

There are lots of games a camera won't help, like the one with the numbers flashing really fast and the one where cars are going in and out of the garage... I don't think the A+ is as easy as you're claiming... at least it wasn't for me.

That's exactly where it would help. Just record a vid and rewatch it after you pressed pause :)

• 2 months later...
I'm trying to add this to the Project PSN 100% thread is 150 hours the serious time for this game? Is there any trophy in particular that makes this game that hard?

Unfortuntately there are 4 very tough trophies in this game:

King of Brain - Get an A+ in all games requires you to get an A+ on all 3 difficulties of 30 different games. This takes a lot of practice and a lot of time, I'd say this trophy takes about 20 hours itself.

But the real time consuming trophies are the three "The One of..." trophies. There are 3 online games and you have to reach level 100 for each. To reach level 100 you have to get 1868 wins! So multiply that times 3 and you get your 150 hours based on the fact that each game takes between 1-4 minutes based on the game and loading time.

As far as I know based on the leaderboards, paulcoe and I are the only ones with all 3 online trophies, and I am the only person in the world with 100% in this game... so yeah, I think it's accurate.

Unfortuntately there are 4 very tough trophies in this game:

King of Brain - Get an A+ in all games requires you to get an A+ on all 3 difficulties of 30 different games. This takes a lot of practice and a lot of time, I'd say this trophy takes about 20 hours itself.

But the real time consuming trophies are the three "The One of..." trophies. There are 3 online games and you have to reach level 100 for each. To reach level 100 you have to get 1868 wins! So multiply that times 3 and you get your 150 hours based on the fact that each game takes between 1-4 minutes based on the game and loading time.

As far as I know based on the leaderboards, paulcoe and I are the only ones with all 3 online trophies, and I am the only person in the world with 100% in this game... so yeah, I think it's accurate.

The thought of having to do all this myself soon sickens me. I sincerely wish there was a way to erase trophies from your list.

• 1 year later...

Based on my math of each game using 2 PS3's, going into the games as quickly as possible, and never losing you will spend 112.5 hours just on getting the 3 online silvers. So boosting will take 225 hours not including the offline A+'s.

The good news is that Card Game is the only one that you have to pay attention to the entire time. The other two (when boosting with 2 PS3's or a partner) can be done by answering 1 question correctly, then let the game finish. The second of the three goes the fastest, so if you want a quick online one do that one first. It won't take longer than 19 hours by yourself (double if boosting with a partner). Or save it for last like I am to get the crap over with first.