"King of Brain" Hardest trophy tournament help please!!

platinum

I have this trophy (and King of PAIN so I call myself King of Brain and PAIN!, lol)... At any rate, the difficulty involved with this trophy is that you have to get an A+ on all 3 difficulty levels for every game mode in the game. There are a total of 25 games with the original content and 5 games with the add-on content. Unfortunately this totals 90 A+'s required for the gold trophy.

To get an A+ in these games, you have to be fast and accurate without making mistakes. A lot of the games are VERY difficult to A+ and require a lot of practice. This trophy is definitely worthy of the hardest trophy tournament.

I'd also like to submit the three silvers for the game

"The One of Card Game"

"The One of Time attack"

"The One of Snatch Game"

Each of these trophies requires you to get 1845 online wins for a total of 5535 wins to get all three trophies! I was first to do this and as far as I know only one other person as done it since!

• 3 months later...
just got the final ones of this trophy yesterday. it absolutely helps with a webcam for about 90% of the A+'s. Take snapshot/video of puzzle then pause. figure out from photo/video then unpause and answer.

Congratulations and welcome to the most prestigious and exclusive 100% club for PSN games out there! A club composed of exactly 2 people, you and me! :applause:

• 3 months later...