How do I unlock the last minigame? (People look-a-like in cards)

lifter

I read somewhere that you could only unlock 2 minigames a day, but I may be recalling wrong. I know when I was trying to unlock all the games I did the brain test twice and then changed the date to the next day. You may want to try that. Have you unlocked all the stress training games already?

No, do I need them as well?

You'll need them to get the gold King of Brains trophy. You have to get an A+ in the stress games as well as the brain games.

But the trophy says A+ in Brain Trainning games.

And I saw in some guides that you dont need A+ in stress games.

Are you sure of that? :(

• 3 months later...
It's true you can only unlock 2 a day. Change the day or just wait until the next day and play, it should unlock.

I'm in the process of going for 100% in this game and wanted to double check on the mode unlocking process. I understand about the way it's coded to unlock new modes based on time and that 2 per day can be unlocked. I also see about tricking it via the XMB. My question is "Do you actually have to play a Brain test to get them to unlock, or just simply starting the game up will award them to you? Can you play a Training Test instead of a Brain test so you don't lower your total score by accident? Is Stress test game modes unlocking procedure the same?"

Edited by AUSPUFF