Problem with the leaderboards

lifter

Did anyone experience the same problem in the leaderboards? Eventhough I'm playing matches, it says "No Score", I've waited an entire day and the Leaderboards still didn't update and it still says No Score for me.

Actually I had this same problem for quite some time and then I sent some emails to gameloft and sony. I posted the response I got back from sony here. Ever since then I was able to see my stats online. Checking your stats is a little hoaky though... After you play a few games you can go to the leaderboard and you should then see those wins the first time you look. Then if you scroll to another leaderboard and go back your wins suddenly look like they went down, but don't worry they didn't. If you flip back and forth really fast between adjacent leaderboards you will actually see your wins flicker the right number (I swear this is true). That number you see flickering is your actual win count and it will become permanent after some time. I usually noticed that after I was done playing for the night and checked the leaderboards the next day that it was updated correctly. Anyway, it took me a while to get my stats to show up on the leaderboards so I'd recommend just trying what SONY suggested and then playing like 10 games because I'm pretty sure they WILL show up eventually.

I hope this all starts to work for you. The Brain Challenge data is kept on SONY's servers so they are definitely not down and I just got 100% trophies in this game and I'm at the top of all the leaderboards so I can verify this to be true!

• 1 month later...