100% Club!

skippycue

Wow dude, I am impressed. To be honest, I place this game above WipEout HD in terms of difficulty to 100%. I bought this game with the expectation of blitzing it, since I am generally good at these kind of games. What followed was an epic humbling. All those years of acing maths exams reduced to sitting in tears in front of another A grade in Tick Tock. :p How many wins for each game did it take you to get the "Reach Level 100" silver trophies?

Thanks, it was tough and loonnnnnnnggggg! I'm pretty sure I hit level 100 at 1845 wins. I stopped playing card game right when I got the trophy so whatever my count is on the leaderboards is what it takes. I played the other two games more than I needed to because I wasn't paying as close attention.

My dad has the game and he and I played a lot (of course he is no serious competition). Other than that I just waited as a host for people to show... Unfortunately I'm quite fast and they often just got discouraged and left after a few games. But yeah, that was the worst part... not to mention the headaches from staring at brain games for hours!!! lol The games are actually pretty fun, but the controversy surrounding charging for the DLC advertised with the original game has made the game horribly unpopular so yeah... it's tough to find people... It's ironic that this game seems to require more online wins than any other game out there and it's probably the least played game online since Geon Emotions!

Edited by skippycue

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't think I'll ever be able to 100% this game.

Don't feel bad, I'm the only person that has and it sucked! The online games are fun, but not fun enough to warrant getting 6k wins! Blah... I hope gameloft never makes another game for ps3!

@Paulcoe, I see you creeping up the snatch game leaderboards... that's the same order I did them in. I find it funny that I am above you on the time attack leaderboards at level 99 when you are at level 100. They must've fixed something because it wouldn't go to level 100 before when I did it.

must have fixed it. i was tempted to get some more wins to overtake you but really couldnt be bothered :)

im doing snatch and card game at the same time. if im watching tv/doing something at the same time i do snatch otherwise card game. should have them by the end of the week. card game is painfully slow.

100% will follow shortly after - still need a couple of A+'s but they will only take an hour or 2