Rate the trophy difficulty...  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 1 month later...

I'll be honest that I had to look for help on two of the puzzle pieces. The speed run wasn't too bad after I had practiced going through the game twice and even nailed a completion time of 39:57. I'd say an 8 since without help or guides the puzzles get quite tricky.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

7. I played without guides, and some of the puzzles took me a great time to solve them. But it's not that hard. The game itself would get a 4. But the speed run is really that hard. For this trophy I had to use a guide, or else I would have to play the game a few times before getting it (and this is the kind of game that have very little replay value).

5/10.

Every trophy you can get for just beating the game except the Speed Run. That may take you a couple times to beat, but watching videos for it and being careful will make it easy. Got it on my 2nd try. First time took 50 min, second time took 43 min. Good luck on yours.

I gave it a 4.

It was challenging to do the puzzles without a guide for the first runthrough.

As for the speedrun, just look at the "World Record Speed Run" videos and you will get it quick. I tried it twice, practiced the spots I was having trouble with, and then got the trophy the 2nd time. It was very rewarding. Its not the kind of game that feels like you are getting cheaped out.

The game is so short that you can memorize all the puzzles with very little effort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Seven for me as well... playing without a guide made a few of the puzzles a bit difficult but it wasn't anything too bad... the high number for me comes from the speed run trophy, I've never been very good at speed runs :(

• 3 weeks later...

8/10

Bumped it up a whole number grade simply for the falling stairs part. I'm not even sure how I got that piece the first time. It can't just be me. Doing this period is hard enough, but doing it as part of a speed run.... It's hilarious that such a beautiful, mellow game can piss me off so bad, but it does. Still awesome tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seriously, this game is NOT a game you wanna use a guide for, whether you're a trophy whore or not. When you beat this game with a guide, you're gonna regret not trying it for yourself. You get the best feeling in the world when you realize how to get some of the later puzzle pieces. I'm kinda mad at myself for being curious and watching youtube videos about the 8 stars.

I gave it a 6. It didn't take long to beat, but it sure made me think a lot. I'm also still trying to get the speedrun trophy.

Still one of the best puzzle games I've ever played.

Edited by RabidJellyfish

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...