Item Trading Thread (DON'T ask for Hacked items)

Metal_Marcus

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is now the stickied thread for trading items for this title.

As there are more & more of these trading threads popping up this will prevent them from filling the forum. Any existing trading threads will remain open but any new ones will be closed and redirected here.

**THREAD STUCK + RENAMED**

I can't say I have any artifacts/class mods, but I have a lot of weapons ranging from Blue to Purple to Yellow/Orange and Pearl.

I'm currently in the market for a good full auto rifle, as the one I've been using is starting to not quite be up to par against level 45+ enemies. Its a Vladof, Damage 86, Accuracy 80.9, Fire Rate, 12.5, 72 Clip, x2 Corrosive... looking for something similar but with increased damage and/or x3/4 Fire/Corrosive/Explosive.

I am level 40 and I am looking for a really good shotgun. Don't mind if I have to wait a few levels to use it.

Also could use a good combat rifle weapon.

I have a Level 44 Explosive Artifact worth $332,176. I don't find many of these and would be willing to trade for one good weapon :)

Edited by Roughdawg4

I am level 40 and I am looking for a really good shotgun. Don't mind if I have to wait a few levels to use it.

Also could use a good combat rifle weapon.

I have a Level 44 Explosive Artifact worth $332,176. I don't find many of these and would be willing to trade for one good weapon :)

If that artifact is for a Soldier then check out what I have up top for trade.

Yes the item is for soldier. Not sure what type

Geez you have two great weapons, not sure what to take.

Shotgun SG350 U Terrible Matador

AR2 Intense Stomper

I can take either one of those, I just can't decide if I want a sick weapon or a ranged weapon. What would you suggest?

I will be on at 2:30PM EST and probably will be on throughout the day after that.

Anyone here got a extra Eridian Cannon from doing a second playthrough? When I did my first playthrough a co-op buddy took it claiming since he got the kill he deserved it (Even though he's on MY fucking save and was 2 levels ahead) and I'd really like to have one for once after playing through that section of the game many times and never getting it. I'll look into what I can trade for it inna bit

Hi, just started the game. I'm level 10. I have a question. Is it possible to "clone" items when trading?

I have a thought and I want to know if it is possible.

1) Player 1 has item A and Player 2 has item B.

2) Player 1 gives item A to player 2, after a backup of his save to a USB stick

3) Player 2 saves his/her game, quits to XMB and backups his save data to a USB stick

4) Player 1 restores save file and player 2 gives item B to player 1.

5) Player 2 restores the save file.

So, in this way they clone the items. Is it possible? I'm guessing with the DROP option it can be done.

Hi, just started the game. I'm level 10. I have a question. Is it possible to "clone" items when trading?

I have a thought and I want to know if it is possible.

1) Player 1 has item A and Player 2 has item B.

2) Player 1 gives item A to player 2, after a backup of his save to a USB stick

3) Player 2 saves his/her game, quits to XMB and backups his save data to a USB stick

4) Player 1 restores save file and player 2 gives item B to player 1.

5) Player 2 restores the save file.

So, in this way they clone the items. Is it possible? I'm guessing with the DROP option it can be done.

I dont know much about ps3 and saves, but on my xbox360 theres is a way to clone weaps...to make it easier to explain lets say I have a weapon YOU want...

1) I join YOUR game

2) I drop the weapon

3) I quit the game (logging off so it wont save)

4) YOU pick up the weapon

5) When ever I log back on the weapon should still be on my character since I didnt save my game.

So if you want try this method with a buddy of yours go ahead and try with a cheap weapon to see if it clones. I hope it works i'll be setting up a ps3 network name soon since I am at my cousin's house for a few weeks and dont have my x360 with me but thankd god he has borderlands cause I really enjoy this game so much.

Anyone here got a extra Eridian Cannon from doing a second playthrough? When I did my first playthrough a co-op buddy took it claiming since he got the kill he deserved it (Even though he's on MY fucking save and was 2 levels ahead) and I'd really like to have one for once after playing through that section of the game many times and never getting it. I'll look into what I can trade for it inna bit

Does the level/stats matter? I have 2 Eridian Cannons but they aren't that high. Wouldn't mind giving you one if you really want to try it out.

I have a level 46 and 49 Eridian weapon. The are both 100+ in Binary numericals.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm looking for one special Combat Rifle. It's the yellow/orange Combat Rifle with the text "The Destroyer is here" on it (Level 40+ is okay, 45+ if possible would be great).

I had this rifle a while ago but lost it due to an accident with my best friend. I lend it to him for the time we played and at the end he gave it back to me an quit (he was the host). I got kicked to the main menu without getting a save so I lost this weapon cause I got it after the last savepoint.

If someone has this weapon for trade, please contact me over PSN. I'm willing to trade any of my "unique" weapons (or giving help in the game in return). My inventory is at 41/42 and all are uniques, so there should be a weapon you are intrested in.

Sitting in Germany, so GMT (or CET or something over here).

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I'm looking for one special Combat Rifle. It's the yellow/orange Combat Rifle with the text "The Destroyer is here" on it (Level 40+ is okay, 45+ if possible would be great).

I had this rifle a while ago but lost it due to an accident with my best friend. I lend it to him for the time we played and at the end he gave it back to me an quit (he was the host). I got kicked to the main menu without getting a save so I lost this weapon cause I got it after the last savepoint.

If someone has this weapon for trade, please contact me over PSN. I'm willing to trade any of my "unique" weapons (or giving help in the game in return). My inventory is at 41/42 and all are uniques, so there should be a weapon you are intrested in.

Sitting in Germany, so GMT (or CET or something over here).

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean "The Destructor has come"

And is this the weapon?

Hyperion Destroyer - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthrough, Weapons, Classes, Enemies, Vehicles and more!

Do you mean "The Destructor has come"

And is this the weapon?

Hyperion Destroyer - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthrough, Weapons, Classes, Enemies, Vehicles and more!

Yeah, I mean this one. I just translated the text 1to1 out of the German so this translate-mistake was programmed in advance.

As said before, I lost this weapon due to an accident and really want it back again, but couldn't find it by myself yet that's why I'm looking for it at this place. I now that it's impossible to get the same weapon again (I got one with 18 bullets in the magazine) so I'll be happy to just get one weapon of this kind.

Yeah, I mean this one. I just translated the text 1to1 out of the German so this translate-mistake was programmed in advance.

As said before, I lost this weapon due to an accident and really want it back again, but couldn't find it by myself yet that's why I'm looking for it at this place. I now that it's impossible to get the same weapon again (I got one with 18 bullets in the magazine) so I'll be happy to just get one weapon of this kind.

Yes I have one. Let me give you the stats and you can have it if you like it:

TCH40 Battle Destroyer (Level 48): Light Orange color

DMG: 177

Accuracy: 96.4

Fire Rate: 13.0

The destroyer has come

+70% Recoil Reduction

+67% Accuracy

2.3% Weapon Damage

Nothing special really.

Edit: Oh and I re-read your post and mine only has 12 bullets in a clip.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

I have a lot of weapons too that I may look to trade. I have a couple artifacts for soldiers and berserkers and shields that im looking to trade also. Another question I have is I found a weapon that is something called Thanatos and is white but goes all the way to the top of my list. In red lettering it says Big tony says Hi. anyone know what the rarity of this gun is?