Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,136 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.09

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at 58%, level 24 on the first day I got the game. You get the majority of the trophies just playing through or visiting areas. Additionally, a lot of the trophies can be gotten when you're a higher level through killing low level enemies. Apart from the scavenger quests where you have to go find items that aren't directly marked off the quests are really easy as well. This game is as easy of a platinum as Uncharted 2 and Fallout 3 were.

I voted Very Easy as the game is, while incredibly fun, just generally a breeze through.

its probably anywhere from a 3 to a 5. you can get all the co-op trophies through split-screen. the story trophies are all easy its just a bit time consuming. theres talk that you wont be able to reach the level cap until your 2nd playthrough. im not quite there yet (level 24) im thinking it very possible to hit 50 in one playthrough with minimal grinding. grinding as in just slaughtering mob after mob, some say questing is grinding. the hardest trophy will probably end up being the "play with someone from Gearbox" i have yet to actually get into a multiplayer game. ive played with people on my friends list but the online game menu is bugged to hell. it loads then locks up. the only way right now i see getting that trophy is finding someone who has it that will accept your friend request.

other than that easy. which is apparently what Gearbox set out to do.

this game is a 2, but the annoyingness is 6

many of them are getting reports of glitched, or dont work properly *like i got one too early* and a lot of them require other characters which requires rewatching the opening =\ and might require more to get the glitched trophies

also a lot of the trophies, have odd ammounts...

level 50 is less than winning a duel without taking dmg *hit a low level, they will hit you and then you just plow them =P*... which is annoying

or

do all 160 missions is 2 bonze, but doing the bosses are silver...

or finally

doing 15 co op missions, is only a bronze, but beating a boss is a gold... *which odds are youll fight a boss prior to hitting 15 or only reason youre co oping XD*

bingo its just a grind to get to lvl 50 I know that will be my last trophy before platinum but for once this is a grind I dont mind taking because the game is FANTASTIC

uhh, i dont agree really =P

level 45 to 50 only took me 2 hours XD and I didnt really notice it =P also if you just play with higher level people, you can get to 27 in 4 hours killing 35 monsters, so im sure with 50 you can get a lot HIGHER, and killing guardians that are level 50 will get you to 50 is prob 8 hours XD

After getting the platinum earlier today I stick with a difficulty of one. I got all of the trophies effortlessly (minus the corrosive kill trophy, which glitched on me) on my way to level 50. Level 50 was also effortless since I got it just as I was heading to Trash Coast on Playthrough 2.

Bottom line, just play the game as you normally would, have fun, and you'll get the platinum unless some of the trophies glitch on you. Estimated time to platinum was between 30 and 50 hours. Hard to gauge as it felt like I was breezing through it the whole time :)

Edited by Warewulf