Multiplayer back up!

ShadowStar83x

Wow, I didn't see it coming! I'm not the biggest borderlands fan but every now and then can be fun some coop. And good job to 2k/ gearbox, that's how you should respect your customers, and the others developers/publishers should be ashamed! :p

Pretty much this.

Other developers/publishers should be absolutely ashamed. 2K/gearbox shining examples of good customer service.

Pretty much this.

Other developers/publishers should be absolutely ashamed. 2K/gearbox shining examples of good customer service.

Well, it does cost money and resources to keep servers running, especially for games with very low player activity so I wouldn't say we should throw dirt on every other developer that does it. But I think a 6 month in advanced notice should be the minimum for server closures. Still, thats awesome of Gearbox to bring Borderlands back up.

Well, it does cost money and resources to keep servers running, especially for games with very low player activity so I wouldn't say we should throw dirt on every other developer that does it. But I think a 6 month in advanced notice should be the minimum for server closures. Still, thats awesome of Gearbox to bring Borderlands back up.

Yeah you are right and I guess if the game isn't as popular as BL I can see it closing down. My comment was more torwards other developers of popular games that chose to shut down permanently. I definitely can understand why studios do it, but I think it's really cool to see a studio listen to it's fans for once.

Great news, loved BL except for Moxxi DLC.

But do I wait for the inevitable PS4 HD remaster?

That is the poignant question.

Good question. When they announced BL2 and the Pre-Sequel coming to current gen consoles, I was wondering if they'd put the online back in BL. Now that they have, why are they not porting the original Borderlands to PS4? Weird.

Slightly surprised by the news but, again, I could see this coming since the remaster announcement.

This gives me a very nice excuse to finally 100% Borderlands. For those who have completed Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, would you recommend the two controller trick or co-op? I will have to start a completely new game for the Armory DLC since I was hit with a nasty glitch from entering a random's game. Completely wrecked my mission logs for playthrough 1 & 2 :(

Thank you Gearbox for this motivation :)

The Splitscreen trick is far the fastest and safest option for getting the Underdome trophies, because it has the fewest question marks over if the Big Tournament trophy will glitch or not :).

Last night when I was playing those arenas with a partner, he did told me that on his screen me and the enemies were invisible which means that we couldn't revive me but that wasn't a problem at all, or that he saw everyone in the air; it's good that at least his turret could "see" the enemies.