XLink Kai

Deathlygreen

Hello, everyone.

I have just recently gotten XLink set up on my PS3 console and I have two questions:

1. Once everything is set up, do I and my partner both log into XLink and try to search for a LAN game on Borderlands?

2. I'm looking for someone who has the And They'll Tell Two Friends trophy to help me unlock it through XLink. Are there any players available here to help me out at all?

Any replies are greatly appreciated and whomever can help me unlock this trophy is a star! It's really bugging me to know that my trophy collection is missing one that is, otherwise, unobtainable without the use of XLink or a LAN setup. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

hi im curretly trying to get the only online trophy for operation flashpoint dragon rising, the online is dead but lan is available, i see people getting the trophy, does this mean i can use this method for that game?

will my ps3 user be banned by sony? is this somehow "illegal" or cheating? i dont want to lose my progress, im 118 plat games now...

hi im curretly trying to get the only online trophy for operation flashpoint dragon rising, the online is dead but lan is available, i see people getting the trophy, does this mean i can use this method for that game?

will my ps3 user be banned by sony? is this somehow "illegal" or cheating? i dont want to lose my progress, im 118 plat games now...

This isn't needed, since the online has been reopened, but no . Use the boosting threads it's much easier.

Edited by Combatting

• 4 weeks later...
This isn't needed, since the online has been reopened, but no . Use the boosting threads it's much easier.

The servers for Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising were turned off years ago and haven't returned. If you have 2 PS3s then you can self boost the sole online trophy for OF: DR in a matter of minutes. As for the legality of XLink Kai, I couldn't say having never used it but I've not heard of anyone getting banned though :think:.