There's No Team In I Question.

beardie27

So I was reading the below off the guide.

"There's No "I" In "Team"

Completed 15 missions in co-op

There are two very easy ways to get this:

Start a new game with a friend or a random player, in either offline or online co-op and finish the first 15 missions.

Get to a point in the game where you have several missions on the go at once then complete but don't Turn them In. Once you've got some missions ready to Turn In, load Splitscreen mode and turn them in with another player present. Just repeat this process everytime you have some Missions to Turn In.

It doesn't matter how many different people you play with or over how many sessions, just Turn In 15 Missions with the same character when another player is present and you will be fine (credit to Aipher for confirming this). It doesn't matter how many different people you play with or over how many sessions, just Turn In 15 Missions when another player is present and you will be fine. Only you can Turn In the missions as letting someone else do it will void those missions so they won't count towards the trophy."

Well so I started my second play through the other day and thought I will turn in the first 15 missions I can in split screen, so I do a few to turn in and go to split screen and it says my second character lvl 1 (me at lvl 37) is ineligible to complete the mission, if I turn in the mission does this count towards the trophy?

I would assume it doesn't, also would this work if I killed sledge in split screen after I have done the above.

Many thanks

I can't be 100% sure it will work if Player 2 appears as "Ineligible" so all you can do is try it and see what happens :(. Providing you don't turn in the mission to kill Sledge, then it will still count when you turn it with another person present (providing "Ineligible" doesn't appear) :).

Please keep me up-to-date with this as I may have to update the guide if this doesn't work.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

I don't think it counts when you are too far ahead of the 2nd player. I think it used to a couple of years ago but then patches came out which I think we're to fix online issues with quests opening.

Since you are a good enough level, what you could do that I think should work is start a new character as player one and level 37 character as player two. I believe those quests should count. Then just do those quests real fast with the higher character until 15 have been completed.

It should go pretty quickly since you will be level 37 with the very beginning quests.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it counts when you are too far ahead of the 2nd player. I think it used to a couple of years ago but then patches came out which I think we're to fix online issues with quests opening.

Since you are a good enough level, what you could do that I think should work is start a new character as player one and level 37 character as player two. I believe those quests should count. Then just do those quests real fast with the higher character until 15 have been completed.

It should go pretty quickly since you will be level 37 with the very beginning quests.

That is a good idea, yet it isn't recommended as it'll take forever since the main one has to lead and turn in missions. I say online is quicker, or if grinding for action skill trophy.

So I was reading the below off the guide.

"There's No "I" In "Team"

Completed 15 missions in co-op

There are two very easy ways to get this:

Start a new game with a friend or a random player, in either offline or online co-op and finish the first 15 missions.

Get to a point in the game where you have several missions on the go at once then complete but don't Turn them In. Once you've got some missions ready to Turn In, load Splitscreen mode and turn them in with another player present. Just repeat this process everytime you have some Missions to Turn In.

It doesn't matter how many different people you play with or over how many sessions, just Turn In 15 Missions with the same character when another player is present and you will be fine (credit to Aipher for confirming this). It doesn't matter how many different people you play with or over how many sessions, just Turn In 15 Missions when another player is present and you will be fine. Only you can Turn In the missions as letting someone else do it will void those missions so they won't count towards the trophy."

Well so I started my second play through the other day and thought I will turn in the first 15 missions I can in split screen, so I do a few to turn in and go to split screen and it says my second character lvl 1 (me at lvl 37) is ineligible to complete the mission, if I turn in the mission does this count towards the trophy?

I would assume it doesn't, also would this work if I killed sledge in split screen after I have done the above.

Many thanks

What I did is I had splitscreen, two controllers. Had main as a level 10 siren, and I chose a level 1 Soldier (now at level 61, lol) and I knocked out the starter missions, while getting action kills with soldier, for trophy. I switched to the berserker soon after for his action skill, and hunter. I did the 15 missions within the three different characters. Soon after, I started playing online and got more done. So what I'm saying is, keep trying, start a new character and try there, or go online with your main character and hope someone joins and get it. There are countless ways, it just takes patience if haven't knocked out already.

I can't be 100% sure it will work if Player 2 appears as "Ineligible" so all you can do is try it and see what happens :(. Providing you don't turn in the mission to kill Sledge, then it will still count when you turn it with another person present (providing "Ineligible" doesn't appear) :).

Please keep me up-to-date with this as I may have to update the guide if this doesn't work.

I have done over 25 missions with the second character as inelible, nothing poped up, i believe both players have to be within a few levels of each other for this to work?

I would assume that this would not be possible either, becuase the second plater would be ineglible to complete the missions just the reverse of what i was saying.

That is a good idea, yet it isn't recommended as it'll take forever since the main one has to lead and turn in missions. I say online is quicker, or if grinding for action skill trophy.

What I did is I had splitscreen, two controllers. Had main as a level 10 siren, and I chose a level 1 Soldier (now at level 61, lol) and I knocked out the starter missions, while getting action kills with soldier, for trophy. I switched to the berserker soon after for his action skill, and hunter. I did the 15 missions within the three different characters. Soon after, I started playing online and got more done. So what I'm saying is, keep trying, start a new character and try there, or go online with your main character and hope someone joins and get it. There are countless ways, it just takes patience if haven't knocked out already.

I would say this is the best way, you really have to start the game with both cahracters as low levels i will carry on with this once i got my main character to Level 50.

Many Thanks!

Edited by beardie27

Going by the info presented here I'd say you have to be not just within a few levels but within a few missions as well and on the same playthrough. I will update the main guide shortly to reflect this new info :).

Super many thanks Terminator!, This has all answered my questions :)

I would say this is the best way, you really have to start the game with both cahracters as low levels i will carry on with this once i got my main character to Level 50.

Many Thanks!

No problem, just glad its of use. There's always the online to fallback on. I can honestly say its not as quickly, but you can get while trying to reach cap. I remember I got 6 different people to join me for 1 hour to 3 hours each, mostly because they level up fast. I got a level 8 siren to level 25 in those 3 hours, and he just ran behind me the entire time, while doing playthrough 2. Highly recommended, since Secret Armory playthrough begins at level 52. Meanwhile, the original game playthrough 2 begins at level 35. So easy XP, then you get acustomed to battling higher level enemies, to the point in which you manipulate your ability to your arsenal for quick help. My soldier's turret can heal me and replenish ammo, making it easy to beat final boss on level 58.

Going by the info presented here I'd say you have to be not just within a few levels but within a few missions as well and on the same playthrough. I will update the main guide shortly to reflect this new info :).

That's not entirely true for online co-op, only splitscreen.

• 2 weeks later...
I got it yesterday in about 1 hr, starting from level 1 with a PSN friend who did the same thing (both using Roland).

I noticed that we both got the trophy at the same time, after completing 15 missions together, regardless of who turned them in.

That's interesting, I was always told they only counted for the host :think:. If anyone else can confirm this then I'll amend the guide :).

That's interesting, I was always told they only counted for the host :think:. If anyone else can confirm this then I'll amend the guide :).

Yeah i done it with GiGGi, we where planning on turning in 5 missions each until we both had the trophy. First i turned 5 missions in, then GiGGi turned 5 in, then i turned 5 more in and the trophy popped for the both of us :).

Edited by MattyElms

• 1 month later...