Missions messed up

csboi1337

So I joined an online game didn't pick up glitched weapons or anything, however I have a bunch of incomplete missions. I went back into my single player play through, no clue what mission is what to progress in the story. Also I can't turn In the mission where you buy a shield it says complete and to turn in but zed

wont accept it he just talks to me. This game seems to be a piece of crap

Awesome... Most common glitch. Does this affect the trophy complete all missions in arid badlands? Since I can't turn it in

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting

I'm pretty sure I've completed all the missions yet still no trophy, I have compelted everything and now am off to kill Sledge. That's awesome that this game is broken. So now I have to wait til play through 2 to platinum this game?

There is a few after Sledge. You should know as Claptrap will stop telling you some person or board has missions for you.

So even if the mission is not for arid badlands it still counts if its based outta fyrrstone... For example leged of moe and marley I get in arid badlands but its completed in arid hills..

The trophy requirements can be found below. Just compare these to the ones in your inventory.

(B) Made in Fyrestone

Complete all missions in the Arid Badlands

Made in Fyrestone - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more!

(B) Made In New Haven

Complete all missions in the Rust Commons

Made in New Haven - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more!

The most annoying part is when i complete a mission that pops back up as the default and then I have to search through the billion missions to figure out which one i was going to do next. You would think Gearbox would fix this instead of just leaving their game broken... To me its like they said "hmm lets just release borderlands 2 and forget about the first one"

Borderlands 1 came out in September 2009 and support was dropped in October 2010 after the 1.05 patch came out, which is more than most games get. The Mission List sorting is annoying at times but it's easily negated by ensuring you speak to the Main Characters whenever you're in town and listen out for Claptrap's announcements. The only main-game mission which is really easy to miss is Green Thumb as it doesn't show up on any map or Bounty Board.

One more question I have been completing missions that i techinically should not have yet, just want to ensure thats not going to cause any problems

For example, i was in Arid Badlands (still beginning of playthrough) completing missions and did the "kill mothrakk" mission. Just waiting to be turned in when i get to New Haven or wherever it is.

• 1 month later...
One more question I have been completing missions that i techinically should not have yet, just want to ensure thats not going to cause any problems

For example, i was in Arid Badlands (still beginning of playthrough) completing missions and did the "kill mothrakk" mission. Just waiting to be turned in when i get to New Haven or wherever it is.

That sounds weird to me, as tipically you would not have any mission-specific item activated until you turn in the mission (i.e. the wind switches in Fyrestone). If you kill an enemy, that should not affect anything, as anyway when you quit and restart, the same enemy will be available to kill again (to get more XP and loot).

The only mission I found glitched was the one first given by Scooter in Fyrestone (Catch-A-Ride), as sometimes when you reach the catch-a-ride the "completion thick" doesn't pop. This happened both in single player and in co-op, but typically completing another mission and then coming back solves the issue.

That sounds weird to me, as tipically you would not have any mission-specific item activated until you turn in the mission (i.e. the wind switches in Fyrestone). If you kill an enemy, that should not affect anything, as anyway when you quit and restart, the same enemy will be available to kill again (to get more XP and loot).

The only mission I found glitched was the one first given by Scooter in Fyrestone (Catch-A-Ride), as sometimes when you reach the catch-a-ride the "completion thick" doesn't pop. This happened both in single player and in co-op, but typically completing another mission and then coming back solves the issue.

Its an error for when you join somebodys game who is progressed further than you. It has to do with that buy a shield mission glitch forgot what its called. I platinumed the game awhile ago all i need is the moxxi underdome and i don't have patience for that so ill stick with my 89% completion.