Which class to choose?

MrUnknown625

For the Knoxx DLC I'd go with the Siren but I have also done it sucessfully with the Soldier. Others have had luck with the Hunter though I've yet to see anyone do it with the Beserker.

To get the most trophies without changing characters I'd go with the Siren as that will only leave you with 3 trophies for the (P). I'd get Moxxie done first as it's by far the most BORING DLC of the lot followed by Claptrap's New Robolution (Only do the Claptrap DLC after finishing Story Mode once).

I tried all the classes out by getting the class specific trophies and I think you guys are right as in this game(so far at least) it seems SMGs are some of the best weapons and while I normally snipe in most games the cover system in this isn't very good. I was wondering what skills are best to put skill points in for the siren. I am really enjoying her so far.

I tried all the classes out by getting the class specific trophies and I think you guys are right as in this game(so far at least) it seems SMGs are some of the best weapons and while I normally snipe in most games the cover system in this isn't very good. I was wondering what skills are best to put skill points in for the siren. I am really enjoying her so far.

this game is very sniper unfriendly. you need to be at very far distance to snipe them. if you keep getting hit by enemies, yr aiming will be way off. and the spawning of enemies will rush to you.

im thinking of changing to gunslinger using repeaters so that i can spam bullets. :o

For the Knoxx DLC I'd go with the Siren but I have also done it sucessfully with the Soldier. Others have had luck with the Hunter though I've yet to see anyone do it with the Beserker.

To get the most trophies without changing characters I'd go with the Siren as that will only leave you with 3 trophies for the (P). I'd get Moxxie done first as it's by far the most BORING DLC of the lot followed by Claptrap's New Robolution (Only do the Claptrap DLC after finishing Story Mode once).

I used a berserker and got through it but yeah it's not a very usefull skill and you stop using it about halfway through the game not including DLC's I used all the others to get the trophies except mordecai i used him until Level 46 and his skill gets really usefull once getting a certain skill But i think the best characters are Roland And Mordecai For the knoxx DLC though i can see Lilith being helpful