You know you've played too much Borderlands when...

BarracudaBarry

Very simple thread. Just finish the sentence. I've seen this type of thread for some other games, so I can't take credit for it. I just thought it'd be fun here. I started playing this recently and have found it very addicting, so thought it might be played a lot by a lot of gamers. I'll start...

...when you have the urge to ram things with your car thinking it will be smooth and you'll hear a pleasant sploosh noise.

I know, pretty lame. But I have faith in the PS3T community that you can come up with some pretty good ones! ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: why must there be a thread like this for every single game? This idea has been done to death, please let it go!

We get it, you're playing the game and you're enjoying it. Good on you, update your facebook status.

Besides, Borderlands has been out for how long!? I doubt many people would even be playing it at all anymore.

:facepalm: why must there be a thread like this for every single game? This idea has been done to death, please let it go!

We get it, you're playing the game and you're enjoying it. Good on you, update your facebook status.

Besides, Borderlands has been out for how long!? I doubt many people would even be playing it at all anymore.

I don't understand why people need to respond like this. If you don't like this thread, then don't respond. If its not a popular thread, it'll die. I read threads everyday that I wonder why it was created. I just don't respond. Sometimes those threads get closed, sometimes very few people respond and sometimes a lot of people respond so it is an interesting topic for those people. That's there deal. If you feel like I'm breaking some type of PS3T rule, then report me. You're not the only one on this site.

I don't understand why people need to respond like this. If you don't like this thread, then don't respond. If its not a popular thread, it'll die. I read threads everyday that I wonder why it was created. I just don't respond. Sometimes those threads get closed, sometimes very few people respond and sometimes a lot of people respond so it is an interesting topic for those people. That's there deal. If you feel like I'm breaking some type of PS3T rule, then report me. You're not the only one on this site.

Good on you, unfortunately, I don't have that kind of self-control. God forbid that I have an opinion.

Good on you, unfortunately, I don't have that kind of self-control. God forbid that I have an opinion.

I'm not saying you can't have opinion. Everyone has opinions and many different ones, and I respect yours. But do you have to bash a thread that's just meant to be funny, or can you express it in the General Off Topic or something. That's all I'm saying. It's nothing personal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...you take pictures of weapons that you've seen on the internet and send them to your girlfriend.

.... when your date nights with the wife consist of three hour Mad Moxxi's Large Challenge sessions... AGAIN... just to get her the trophy too.

I'm glad my girlfriend doesn't care about the trophies!