Obtain Missions In Order?

ArkyAnt

I'm currently working on the Did It All trophy, and have been wondering if I need to obtain side-missions as they become available and as soon as I meet the level requirement. Or does it not matter? I like to go from one area to another when a mission prompts me to, and then get all of the missions in said area that are available at the time. I also have an idea. I was thinking of a sticky being made for commonly and uncommonly asked questions regarding the game. I can help work on that if necessary, and if the idea's approved.

That is correct :).

The only mission that will give anyone trouble is You..Will...Die...Seriously! as you have to be at Lv50 or higher to kill Terramorphous and he is one tough SOB if you're not properly equipped and specced out correctly.

Also, if you need any info for your FAQ thread then let me know as I've played BL2 extensively :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

The missions are reeeeally hard to miss as well. Just check your fast travel list for anything undiscovered

Terramorphous isn't so bad if you use the safe spot and have a bee shield. I also used a Mech, the robot helps a bit. Not much in this fight though, he more just gets in the way... Just follow the annotations in the video and make sure to take out the rock throwing tentacles really fast or they can kill you instantly... Oh, I shot him with a corrosive sandhawk. I believe you get the weapon from the Whoops mission in the Pirate dlc (elemental may vary I believe.) It doesn't seem like much but the 7 round shot mixed with the Bee makes it a pretty deadly weapon. Very slow though, best used against large slower boss's such as Terramorphus or Hyperius :p

I was able to take him out on normal and tvhm solo using this spot. I still get hit once in a while and a damn tentacle won't appear, leaving me with nothing for a second wind but the spot otherwise works really well.

I didn't wan't randoms stealing my loot, so I wanted to do it solo...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG9MOFHclKg]Borderlands 2 Terramorphous Kill using Safe Spot Method - YouTube[/ame]

Terramorphous is weak against Fire so you need an Incendiary Fire Hawk but if you're playing as Salvador then you can use the Money Shot skill in combination with the Bee Shield, Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold, Grog Nozzle/Rubi and Chaotic Monk Class Mod, there is also an Exploit involving the Ahab Rocket Launcher and the Flakker :). As Maya you can use the Hoplite Glitch, Zero has can use the Rising Shot/Morning star exploit, though with Two Fang and the Fire Sand Hawk you can still do masses of damage. Gaige (if you're really good) can use the Flakker+600 Anarchy stacks :). Krieg has a few tricks up his sleeve as well but I'm not that well versed in them :(.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

If you need any additional info then check out this post of mine from a while back :): http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/borderlands-2/224906-borderlands-challenges.html#post4236602 Also check out this thread if you have any issues: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/borderlands-2/177119-borderlands-2-glitches-fixes.html it's not definitive but once Son of Crawmerax comes out then I'll be overhauling the list again :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.