(PS4) Trophy Boosting/Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

StayPationt

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper
Fixed the link to the stickied Guide.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate the timed side quests. Asking for assistance on BL2's Customer Service, and Arms Dealing quests.

The only things I can offer in return are LV50 legendaries, or a Jimmy Jenkins kill. I have the Doctors Orders CP, and have spawned him for 7 people since the HC release!

PSN - AccusationsFly

Im looking for players who are nice enough to take the time to duplicate some of their weapons. I can accept it whenever and Ill be happy to help with anything else. Level 55-72 weapons only please.

Fariko_Elemental

Edited by Fariko

Looking for someone to help me with Tera/Did it All. Also Friendship Rules.

PSN ekkatin

east coast USA

I'll be on most of the weekend.

Im up for terra. I am on most of the night. Normal terra lvl 52. Will help with other trophies too.

I have terra ready too go.

n1keman_SH

For those wanting Friendship Rules you can get it yourself in splitscreen with 1 controller :)

Just tested on alt accounts and you can indeed get Friendship Rules in split screen, provided the two accounts are friend listed of course. You also only need 1 controller to do this as you can switch accounts without any problems. It's not like it was on PS3.

Screenshot: Imgur

help please,i just need revive a friend.if you need help with anything I have all op8s if you need terra killing for the side quest trophy.

psn darthadi will be on in a hr or so and on most days.

thanks

have the plat and 100% now,will still help people out but I am working on tps will try and fit you in where I can

I have "Doctor's Orders" available on Playthrough 1 & 2, if anyone wants to kill Jimmy Jenkins. He will either be LV30 or LV50 depending on playthrough, so you will need to be around there to kill him.

I'm hoping for some Co-Op friends to run UVHM with. I have a 61 Siren, and a 54 Mecromancer, and UVHM is beyond brutal solo so if you're interested, hit me up.

PSN - AccusationsFly